شاید گرفتاری سے قبل یہ میرا آخری ٹویٹ ہو۔ عمران خان

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
sick of seeing this bull**** on daily basis in that godforsaken country. these animals are genuinely pushing the masses to go for something so radical that it won't be in anybody's control.

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
Quaid e Azam was the real culprit. He made this country for the Army. He put us into this shit. We could be much better with india .

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
O bhae yeh koee indian film nahen chal rahee

this jhoota propaganda has been going on from one year now, nothing is going to happen to bongee khan, govt is not stupid to do this

police is only there to arrest attackers and Fasadees

If they indeed kill him then there will be no restraint and every PDM member is a valid target. In fact, they are already valid targets in the view of Islam since they have killed many protestors since the Model Town massacre.
I hope you are right and they see sense but judging by how Rana is constantly talking about eliminating IK, I think they are stupid enough.

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan will break into 4 peices as napaak fouj is on a mission.
in all the previous martial laws, there was US support and dollars flowing. In current one, no dollar is flowing in and the whole economy has gone down.
So in this case, this martial law does not seem to do any good or stay for long

OneManArmy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Find their way by polishing the same boots they were spanking when not in power?
There is a different view to look at it. The current time examples are ample to learn a lesson. Nothing can be achieved by violence. Slow and steady, my friend.