pakistan zindabad.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: شکریہ پاکستان - ہم اب بھی محب وطن پاکستانی &#17

it is one side of story other side is worst

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

With all my differences with MQM, our establishment is involved in such in human acts of crimes against the members of MQM. I know few of those guys personally who have been brutally tortured by state machinery during the time of Benazir.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Even I have differences with MQM but Truth shall always be brought to public.Good work.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: شکریہ پاکستان - ہم اب بھی محب وطن پاکستانی &amp

Even I have differences with MQM but Truth shall always be brought to public.Good work.
but what abouut one sided trurh

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)

With all my differences with MQM, our establishment is involved in such in human acts of crimes against the members of MQM. I know few of those guys personally who have been brutally tortured by state machinery during the time of Benazir.
Very few people have courage to speak the truth. I wonder if you can share those stories or is it just to malign PPP?

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Very few people have courage to speak the truth. I wonder if you can share those stories or is it just to malign PPP?

People who regularly read my posts they know it very well, how much I am against MQM. I do not want to call names on public forums. It is up to you if you do not want to believe it.