[/URL] upload picture[/IMG]

شہید اسلام سید قطب رحمہ اللہ کی شہادت کا باعث بننے والی کتاب
(معالم فی الطریق
(نشانِ راہ

Download Book

Last edited by a moderator:

MuslimPak

MPA (400+ posts)
The west has tried so hard to counter him but to no avail. His books are so mesmerizing that It feels like Syed qutb is right in front of you and he has opened his heart full of pain for Islam right in front of you. The defeat of kuffar is written and it is the honor of Syed Qutb Rahimahullah that he is the one of the great martyrs of this battle.

In chapter 2 of this book when he explains the method which is inherent and the perfect method for the spread of Islam and its implementation, it becomes so clear that this writer is not someone who is just writing a book, but the deep analysis of Islamic history, explanation of the concept of Tauheed and the description of fear of Only Allah SWT as the most important aspect of a Muslim's belief represent the hallmarks of his book which he revived by his revolutionary writing.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
@MuslimPak , u made a new ID ...abubilal...

I was thinking , why u put the picture of Syed Qutab....few days ago...

We people could not be like Syed Qutab...

He was a very educated scholar .... Educated from America too .... He was kind of Iqbal....

We could not drop a single moment for our luxurious life .... but he accepted death...

He was not stupid like Taliban also....

He was different ....a real Mujahid....

MuslimPak

MPA (400+ posts)
Nice try. This time you could not find anything against Syed Qutb but you had to somehow defeat the purpose so you said, "we can never be like him". Haah you are true in some way because you and people like you who know only to fire from mouth can never be like him ever ...
He was a practical person and practicality was the actual thing he revived about Islam which was somehow lost in minor issues and debates. Well he succeeded in his purpose because his followers in the world are the most practical people of the time today ;)

So, Mr. Raaz you can go and bang your head against a wall ... [hilar][hilar][hilar]

@MuslimPak , u made a new ID ...abubilal...

I was thinking , why u put the picture of Syed Qutab....few days ago...

We people could not be like Syed Qutab...

He was a very educated scholar .... Educated from America too .... He was kind of Iqbal....

We could not drop a single moment for our luxurious life .... but he accepted death...

He was not stupid like Taliban also....

He was different ....a real Mujahid....

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Nice try. This time you could not find anything against Syed Qutb but you had to somehow defeat the purpose so you said, "we can never be like him". Haah you are true in some way because you and people like you who know only to fire from mouth can never be like him ever ...
He was a practical person and practicality was the actual thing he revived about Islam which was somehow lost in minor issues and debates. Well he succeeded in his purpose because his followers in the world are the most practical people of the time today ;)

So, Mr. Raaz you can go and bang your head against a wall ... [hilar][hilar][hilar]

Read my post again , why I will be against Syed Qutab?

I mean we need a person like him now , but we dont have...This is right time...

He was a practical man , not a mulla...

Is any mulla hanged ? only real person are threat for kufar...and real person are very rare...

U Mulla type people are so much isolated that u think every other is non muslim except u.

U people r crazy....Thats why called Taliban...:lol:

MuslimPak

MPA (400+ posts)
Btw can i ask how much of Syed Qutb have u read ? If you dont mind (bigsmile)

Read my post again , why I will be against Syed Qutab?

I mean we need a person like him now , but we dont have...This is right time...

He was a practical man , not a mulla...

Is any mulla hanged ? only real person are threat for kufar...and real person are very rare...

U Mulla type people are so much isolated that u think every other is non muslim except u.

U people r crazy....Thats why called Taliban...:lol:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Btw can i ask how much of Syed Qutb have u read ? If you dont mind (bigsmile)

It is not the point of any bad feeling to tell u.

I have not red him much but I have red him that much that I got the idea about him.

I think I will read him... What is your suggestion of his book.

The problem is language.

When someone else translate the book , he could change it a lot according to his mind...

But I have seen his Quranic translation too...

MuslimPak

MPA (400+ posts)
First and foremost Read the book shared in this thread, it gives a concise overview and summary of his revolutionary ideological movement of Revival of Islam in its true essence. You can also find its english translation by searching on goolge, its available easily. i have not read his tafseer of Quran , but have heard alot of good about it. Especially Sheikh anwar al awlaki rahimahullah praised this tafseer alot. I have planned to read his book which he wrote at young age " A child from the Village". This is not a religious book but i think it will give some idea into how Qutb used to think at his very early age.

It is not the point of any bad feeling to tell u.

I have not red him much but I have red him that much that I got the idea about him.

I think I will read him... What is your suggestion of his book.

The problem is language.

When someone else translate the book , he could change it a lot according to his mind...

But I have seen his Quranic translation too...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
First and foremost Read the book shared in this thread, it gives a concise overview and summary of his revolutionary ideological movement of Revival of Islam in its true essence. You can also find its english translation by searching on goolge, its available easily. i have not read his tafseer of Quran , but have heard alot of good about it. Especially Sheikh anwar al awlaki rahimahullah praised this tafseer alot. I have planned to read his book which he wrote at young age " A child from the Village". This is not a religious book but i think it will give some idea into how Qutb used to think at his very early age.

hopefully I will read him in my life... Insha allah.

Thanks ...