صنم جاوید سمیت جیل میں قید پی ٹی آئی خواتین کیساتھ غیر انسانی سلوک

Gul Sher Malik

MPA (400+ posts)
r nt u a little late ?.

cz this false narrative got busted by Rana Sana in a Mid night press conference long time ago after Intel arrived that PTI's operative were planning for a fake rape & possible kill of a influential female prisoner.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Kis ex pm ko court kay ahaatay say kidnap kiya ho? Kis PM kay ghar per police nay dhawa bola ho? Kis PM per 180+ cases bunay hoon woh bbhi jaali?
Kis pm ko goli lugi ho aur woh apni FIR nahi karwa saka? Kis pm key party kay bunday ghair qanooni jail may dalay gaay hoon?
Kis pm key media per bolnay aur naam laynay tak key pabandi lugi ho?
Yeah mulk iss waqt souwaroon kay haath charh gaya hay.

yaar 20

Senator (1k+ posts)
اور اس کتی کے بچے جس کا فرض انسانی حقوق کی حفاظت کرنا ہے ۔اور وہ اس مقصد کے لیےایک ادارے کا سربراہ ہے خدا اسے غارت کرے اور جہنم واصل کرے

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
r nt ua little late ?.

cz this false narrative got busted by Rana Sana in a Mid night press conference long time ago after Intel arrived that PTI's operatives were planning for a fake rape & possible killing of an influential female prisoner.
Rana credibility is zero, his midnight conference don't mean squat.

RajaRawal111

I hope it happens to the women of your house. you shit stain.
Stop jumping over the Cliff man. It was sarcasm on the heading of the thread.
And I told some other Imrani yesterday that I have many Imrani friends and many Imrani relatives. None is arrested and no woman is in jail. Because they did no do the crimes on may 9.

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Stop jumping over the Cliff man. It was sarcasm on the heading of the thread.
And I told some other Imrani yesterday that I have many Imrani friends and many Imrani relatives. None is arrested and no woman is in jail. Because they did no do the crimes on may 9.
what a shit stain you are. just because you and your yadri de league dont have the testicles to go out and protest for your mian, which your mian complains about. remember the phand merasi march it did on GT road. it was a shit show.

These people locked up are innocent until proven guilty. InShAllah one day you league PDM faujis will get the antidote.

RajaRawal111

what a shit stain you are. just because you and your yadri de league dont have the testicles to go out and protest for your mian, which your mian complains about. remember the phand merasi march it did on GT road. it was a shit show.

These people locked up are innocent until proven guilty. InShAllah one day you league PDM faujis will get the antidote.
They are proven guilty according to recorded visuals and Geo fencing.
Whether میاں holds a shit show or not. No one is allowed to do the Monkey things that Imrani cult did on May 9th, Period.