طالبان کے لونڈو اب دیکھو ٹی ٹی پی کی طاقت

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1428684727536472067
ٹی ٹی پی نے ملا فقیر کی رہائی کی ویڈیو جاری کر دی . اور افغان حکومت کی گاڑیوں اور اسلحے کے ساتھ آزاد انہ نکل و حمل اور جلوس دکھایا
اس پر طالبان کے عاشقان اور يا مقبول جان اور انصار عباسی کو دل کی گہرائیوں سے خراج عقیدت پیش کرتے ہیں . آئندہ ٹی ٹی پی جو بھی د ہشت گردی کی کاروائیاں کرے گی اس پر طالبان افغانستان اور ان کے محبان کو بطور سہولت کار لکھا اور سمجھا جائے گا
bhutto k gandddu tu fikar na kar...

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Actually they were released by afghan govt
Like I said we have no friends in this situation, and its clear they have very close ties with the TTP and follow the same extremist ideology, cut from the same cloth and like I said brothers. So to be dancing and cheering like if it their phuppi's shaadi is ridiculous and idiotic to say the least.

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is a great victory of Pakistan Nation. The afghan Taliban a group which is Pakistan very close friends. TTP will knock down in days....it's time to pay by ENDIA the bloodshed they did in Balochistan Pakistan.

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pas yeh sabit yeh phatwari aur najayaz jialaye sub ke sub ghaddaran e watan hain aur hoon bhi kyon na, aik ke najayaz baap ne mulk toda aur dosray nay mulk to loota dushmano ka saath diya aur ab tak de raha hai

Iconoclast

So you all are happy and cheering that the talibans released their TTP buddies? You people are strange in hatred of India and US you people are cheering our enemies!

An enemy of my enemy is my friend, but in this case that enemy is also a good friend of my other enemy. You could literally say they are like brothers.

You people need to understand. We have no friends in this situations. Be it the Talibans, Afghans or the TTP. And just because the Talibans made the Indians look bad doesn't make them our friends. They are still our enemies.

A simple fact that all talib fanbois are oblivious to. Not always there is a good side and a bad side, in this case all sides are bad.
You are in denial and it's almost funny... They released prisoners...... TTP operatives just happen to be among them.... Just like your beloved drones killed terrorists, innocent people happened to be just collateral killings.... They have clearly said they will not allow TTP but you're so into the boogeyman you created for yourself that you cannot accept the reality....
Let time be the judge of it and in time you will have nothing but sheepish smirks.... give it a rest.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You are in denial and it's almost funny... They released prisoners...... TTP operatives just happen to be among them.... Just like your beloved drones killed terrorists, innocent people happened to be just collateral killings.... They have clearly said they will not allow TTP but you're so into the boogeyman you created for yourself that you cannot accept the reality....
Let time be the judge of it and in time you will have nothing but sheepish smirks.... give it a rest.
And you can't get the layer of blind ethnic loyalty off your eyes to see things for what they are. Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat it. We all have seen what they were like when they were power. These are the same people following the same extremist ideology.

Iconoclast

And you can't get the layer of blind ethnic loyalty off your eyes to see things for what they are. Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat it. We all have seen what they were like when they were power. These are the same people following the same extremist ideology.
Don’t feed me that bookish bullshit you candle lovers are so keen on quoting never acting upon it yourself. History tells me not to trust the west. Shall I start counting the number of times they stabbed us in the back? Goodwill from the west is as fictitious of a notion as the vows of fidelity in a French marriage my man. I’d trust them any day over the suits and ties. Oh and you can save your whining till we (God forbid) see them supporting TTP practically. Till then it’s just you spitting feathers for no reason.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Don’t feed me that bookish bullshit you candle lovers are so keen on quoting never acting upon it yourself. History tells me not to trust the west. Shall I start counting the number of times they stabbed us in the back? Goodwill from the west is as fictitious of a notion as the vows of fidelity in a French marriage my man. I’d trust them any day over the suits and ties. Oh and you can save your whining till we (God forbid) see them supporting TTP practically. Till then it’s just you spitting feathers for no reason.
Where did the west come into this???? And what you call bookish bullshit is actual history and facts. Maybe you weren't around or too young around the mid 90s when the OG taliban ruled over Afghanistan.

Iconoclast

Where did the west come into this???? And what you call bookish bullshit is actual history and facts. Maybe you weren't around or too young around the mid 90s when the OG taliban ruled over Afghanistan.
Because you want us to buy the western rhetoric. Come on man, brighten up, read between the lines otherwise you'll complain tldr. I don't have to break down everything. Those OG you speak of came in the face of atrocities by warlords, and were angry. these are much more logical ones and if you don’t believe that, which I’m sure you’re not ready to accept, then nothing can be done about it. Majority of their women were raped by the warlords they hunted down. But that’s neither here nor there…
I like what I heard from them so far and I believe them.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Because you want us to buy the western rhetoric.
Like what?

these are much more logical ones and if you don’t believe that, which I’m sure you’re not ready to accept,
I'll believe it when I'll see it

Majority of their women were raped by the warlords they hunted down.

Just another excuse by the taliban apologists for their savagery.

so far and I believe them.

I'm not that naïve, they are making all the right noises but just seems like a big charade just to keep the international community happy for now. Like I said actions seem louder than words and already reports and videos of their actions are starting to trickle in and this is what day 4 or 5?

Iconoclast

Like what?

I'll believe it when I'll see it

Just another excuse by the taliban apologists for their savagery.

I'm not that naïve, they are making all the right noises but just seems like a big charade just to keep the international community happy for now. Like I said actions seem louder than words and already reports and videos of their actions are starting to trickle in and this is what day 4 or 5?
Lol... Like I said, let time be the judge of it...

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Lol... Like I said, let time be the judge of it...
I don't mind waiting, what else can we do anyways? But all this cheer leading, fan boi-ism and hardcore taliban cock sucking is idiotic and moronic to say the least.

At least wait to see which direction the camel will sit before jumping up and down like fools?

Iconoclast

I don't mind waiting, what else can we do anyways? But all this cheer leading, fan boi-ism and hardcore taliban cock sucking is idiotic and moronic to say the least.

At least wait to see which direction the camel will sit before jumping up and down like fools?
I have yet to celebrate them. When I do, ya'll will know..... You on the other hand, have been whining constantly since the fall of Kabul, one long never ending cyber period. Keep some berry juice handy....
You see the same could be said about you guys... hold your horses, if what you believe is true, you will have plenty of opportunities to light your candles...

Iconoclast

And we're celebrating the ouster of India and the cessation of their influence. The west, or rather the system you’re marketing as an alternative has much more blood on its hand than the Taliban. Your block of the enlightened and free countries has played the world for its own needs. They have and will sleep with genocidal tyrants if it’s to their advantage, if you don’t know, I can refer you to a ton of instances. So, let’s not go into history.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I have yet to celebrate them. When I do, ya'll will know..... You on the other hand, have been whining constantly since the fall of Kabul, one long never ending cyber period. Keep some berry juice handy....
You see the same could be said about you guys... hold your horses, if what you believe is true, you will have plenty of opportunities to light your candles...
No, its just an alternate narrative and counter argument.

The west, or rather the system you’re marketing as an alternative
My alternative is simple, deport all the Afghanis and permanently seal our borders and our airspace for their use. Let them fight it out amongst themselves ( which they will ) and make themselves extinct in that shithole. Just keep that crap on their side of the border.

Iconoclast

No, its just an alternate narrative and counter argument.

My alternative is simple, deport all the Afghanis and permanently seal our borders and our airspace for their use. Let them fight it out amongst themselves ( which they will ) and make themselves extinct in that shithole. Just keep that crap on their side of the border.
The counter argument unfortunately is merely contradicting itself thanks to its own track record.
On deportation of Afghans, I fully support that

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
fikr na kaqr piyare.... RAW, Mosad, CIA ko bhugat liya.... TTP to ek ishare men khatam ho jaigi.... India inhain lega nahin aur Taliban inhain kuch karne nahin denge... Pakistan men ghuse to haram maut inki muntazir hai....