عادل راجہ کے مہر بخاری پر سنگین الزام

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
useless fight. by the way Adil have no sense and claiming without prove. Mehar have full right for asking apology minimum if you dont have proves then dont argue.

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
آج ہمارے ملک کے حمام میں سب ہی ننگے ہیں
نہ ہی کوئی ٹی وی چینل اور نہ ہی کوئی صحافی
اکثریت صحافی کسی نہ کسی کے اعلی کار ہیں جو ان کے مقاصد کی تبلیغ کر رہے ہیں اور بدلے میں مختلف سہولتیں حاصل کر رہے ہیں اور تمام ٹی وی چنیل بھی کسی نہ کسی کی لاٹھی سے ہانکے جا رہے ہیں اور ان پر بھی نوازشات کی بارش ہو رہی ہے

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
glad to see the dumb cult bashing Meher Bukhari just cz Adil Raja said so 😜

why? because Mehr Bukhari had one of the biggest itch for Inqalab during last 10 years 🤣🤣🤣

both husband and wife, Kashif & Meher stood strong in their Pro PTI leaning even after VONC & May 09 and I am sure they are now loving this attention from a blind cult 😀😃😄😁😆

Pracha

Adil Raja is doing work. However, this is below the belt and undermine his stature by hitting below the belt. Leave the personal issues under the carpet.

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
people still watch these controlled talk shows? army may as well just introduce serving colonels & brigadiers as talk show hosts instead of giving grief to these poor souls in the name of journalism.

Siberite

Adil Raja is doing work. However, this is below the belt and undermine his stature by hitting below the belt. Leave the personal issues under the carpet.
Lol. He is a piece of shit man. I don't understand how come an educated, well verse lot follow this gutter.

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not a fan of this lady nor Adil Raja, however... jab jawab naa bun para tou forun aurat card khailnay per aa gaee.
What a joke this anchor lady is!
i was going to say the same thing, yes i think there is some truth to the story, otherwise she would not give a damn to what he tweets but she kept arguing that made question mark on her.