عالم دین کون

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Simpletons like you get trapped by Mirza Pervaizi's ignorant arguments which are very hollow and you find it easy as well to not have to pray, fast, give zakat etc. That is not how it works dear sit at home and dabble in stocks but still poor friend. But anyways its starting to get boring - So take it easy and just do your thing.
Ignorants like you who are victims of phony mullah's mental abuse (in your case, physical/sexual abuse as well 😁) who have instilled Majoosi garbage in your closed and clogged brain.
It would help if you broke the shackles of Mazhab & accept the Book of Allah, the Quran.
As they say, a closed mind, umbrella, and books are useless unless opened.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ignorants like you who are victims of phony mullah's mental abuse (in your case, physical/sexual abuse as well 😁) who have instilled Majoosi garbage in your closed and clogged brain.
It would help if you broke the shackles of Mazhab & accept the Book of Allah, the Quran.
As they say, a closed mind, umbrella, and books are useless unless opened.

Since you have descended to jahalat I will reply with a verse from a famous Jahily poet Umru Al-Qais

There were many a nights I spent with fair ladies
who catered to my needs
while awkwardly feeding their baby on the other side

It is a loose translation but it shows how you as a baby came to know while suckling on the other side how I was sexually abused.

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

Since you have descended to jahalat I will reply with a verse from a famous Jahily poet Umru Al-Qais

There were many a nights I spent with fair ladies
who catered to my needs
while awkwardly feeding their baby on the other side

It is a loose translation but it shows how you as a baby came to know while suckling on the other side how I was sexually abused.
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice!

7:3 Follow what has been sent down to you by your Lord, and follow no masters other than Him. How seldom do you remember!

25:30 The Messenger will say, "My Lord, This Qur'an was abandoned by my people,"

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice!

7:3 Follow what has been sent down to you by your Lord, and follow no masters other than Him. How seldom do you remember!

25:30 The Messenger will say, "My Lord, This Qur'an was abandoned by my people,"

One the one hand I am bored with the non-stop shit show in Pakistan and then you come up with this Pervaizi non sense. Good bye and try getting a real job.

Wake up Pak

One the one hand I am bored with the non-stop shit show in Pakistan and then you come up with this Pervaizi non sense. Good bye and try getting a real job.
When the head is filled with junk from Majoosi morons' man-made narrations, it is natural for Mirzais like you to think that anyone who quotes Quranic verses is Pervaizi.
By the way, what is Pervaizi?