عمران احمد خان نیازی کے لئے لوگ کیوں نہیں نکل رہے ؟؟؟

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This will ignite a fire up Patwari's ass
Where does PMLN stand?

F3CTEsIWoAEip9m

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Because goberseas youthees are all dead!!
Overseas Pakistanis have protested,written letters to their MPs and many have stopped sending money to Pakistan.They don’t have any army to fight against the corrupt harami generals.My advice to overseas Pakistanis to stop worrying about Pakistan.They should do their best to improve their lives.They should make sure their next generations get the best education and contribute to the countries where they live permanentl.Pakistan is a failed state with no human rights.What can a bhikari country offer to overseas Pakistanis?.

digitalzygot1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haha lifafa. Far from reality. Full media blackout. Thousands in custody, custodial torture, missing people, illegal arrests and detentions, blackmailing....list goes on and on. . Innn chutiay reporters ko establishment nay hire kia hay. Far from reality.

Zaidi_Qasim1

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
عمر گزرے گی امتحان میں کیا
داغ ہی دیں گے مجھ کو دان میں کیا

خود کو دنیا سے مختلف جانا
آگیا تھا مرے گمان میں کیا

ہے نسیمِ بہار گرد آلود
خاک اڑتی ہے اس مکان میں کیا

IJAZ JUNEJO

MPA (400+ posts)
عمر گزرے گی امتحان میں کیا
داغ ہی دیں گے مجھ کو دان میں کیا

خود کو دنیا سے مختلف جانا
آگیا تھا مرے گمان میں کیا

ہے نسیمِ بہار گرد آلود
خاک اڑتی ہے اس مکان میں کیا

آنکھوں میں اڑ رہی ہے لٹی محفلوں کی دھول​

عبرت سرائے دہر ہے اور ہم ہیں دوستو​

Zaidi_Qasim1

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

آنکھوں میں اڑ رہی ہے لٹی محفلوں کی دھول​

عبرت سرائے دہر ہے اور ہم ہیں دوستو​

جو ھے خدا کا آدمی ، اسُ کی ھے سلطنت الگ
ظلم نے ظلم سے اگر ، ھاتھ ملالیا تو کیا ۔
پڑھتا نہیں ھے اب کوئ ، سنتا نہیں ھے اب کوئ
حرف جگالیا تو کیا ، شعر سنا دیا تو کیا ۔

Zainsha

bhai jan, aik hi comment main Hussain A.S ka naam bhe or pahlay gali
just to be extra careful in respect of Ahle Bait and any other religious figure aisa na kia kro
ghalti ho gayee.. ghussa bohot hai inn haramiyon pe.. aainda khayal rakhoon ga

Melanthus

Act on it yourself before advising others and stop shrieking here, dumb bitch.
You are an asshole.I have acted already.I have stopped sending any money to Pakistan and will give up my Pakistani nationality when my brother sells all property and land left by my father.My father was a dual national too but he owned land and houses in Pakistan.I don’t want to be a citizen of a failed bhikari state which is a laughing stock around the world.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are an asshole.I have acted already.I have stopped sending any money to Pakistan and will give up my Pakistani nationality when my brother sells all property and land left by my father.My father was a dual national too but he owned land and houses in Pakistan.I don’t want to be a citizen of a failed bhikari state which is a laughing stock around the world.
So you continue to shriek here in hopes that your brother would soon transfer your half of the land your father left you. Is your brother reading your squeals? Instead of wailing here, why not phone him and express your concerns? Dumb bitch!!