عمران خان عدالت میں اپنی اہلیہ بشریٰ بی بی کی "حفاظت" خود کرتے ہوئے

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
shaddi karu tu pm bano gay, kalee baltee and now white chaddar, qandeel baloch
you still want truth?
ABOUT IMRAN KHAN agurr naik musalman aurat sae shadi kurrae toe qismutt khull suktee hae why not?? thats NOT jadu,

white chaddar thats her choice, any chddar to cover her is goooood,

I thought black color is black magic etc, what is kalee baltee n why qandeel baloch mentioned here,

look allah says dont judge people let allah be the judge and if u r not 100% sure why do bhoetaan n do a big gunnah, zindagee akheerut khuraab hotee hae dont do it

, check out very OBVIOUS qualities fairly honestly comparing others,

imran khan is a SUCCHa charity daenae wala reliable honest admee,

orr charity collect kee in MILLIONS orr kaee cancer hospital bunwadeeyae means people trust him go check out the hospitls he built STATE OF ART in pakistan and free to poor, a sadqae jaareeya for him and an awesome facility for pakistanis

amal university , helping all students and raising their standard of education chck it out

Imran does so much sacrifice his kids life enjoyment dinn raat qurbani pakistan kae leeae KEEYOUN??? what is the motive

he can make millions as commentator writer etc easy millions and halal money,

why?? he would do all this REAL EXTREMLY EXTREMLY PAINFUL UNCOMFORTABLE DAILY DRAMA FOR 20 years why?? not for money he can easily make it, not for fame, he already is famous worldwide.

thoeraa sonchnaa ajj ok try kurroe koiee nukhsaan nahee allah khush hoetaa hae haq baat kurroe buss OK

charoun turaff toe GHORE sae daekhoe aik number kae looters jhootae badmash joe pakistan kor roze nukhsaan ponchaa rahe hein 75 years sae,

WOE Imran khan INKOE HUTTA raha hae subh pakistanioun kaa faeddaaa sonchoe,

mulk turuqee kurrae gaa, think dost think all of the above if u r honest sincerer musalman patriotic pkistni THINK!

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ABOUT IMRAN KHAN agurr naik musalman aurat sae shadi kurrae toe qismutt khull suktee hae why not?? thats NOT jadu,

I thought black color is black magic etc, what is kalee baltee n why qandeel baloch mentioned here,

look allah says dont judge people let allah be the judge and if u r not 100% sure why do bhoetaan n do a big gunnah, zindagee akheerut khuraab hotee hae dont do it

orr charity collect kee in MILLIONS orr kaee cancer hospital bunwadeeyae means people trust him go check out the hospitls he built STATE OF ART in pakistan and free to poor, a sadqae jaareeya for him and an awesome facility for pakistanis

amal university , helping all students and raising their standard of education chck it out

Imran does so much sacrifice his kids life enjoyment dinn raat qurbani pakistan kae leeae KEEYOUN??? what is the motive

why?? he would do all this REAL EXTREMLY EXTREMLY PAINFUL UNCOMFORTABLE DAILY DRAMA FOR 20 years why?? not for money he can easily make it, not for fame, he already is famous worldwide.

thoeraa sonchnaa ajj ok try kurroe koiee nukhsaan nahee allah khush hoetaa hae haq baat kurroe buss OK

charoun turaff toe GHORE sae daekhoe aik number kae looters jhootae badmash joe pakistan kor roze nukhsaan ponchaa rahe hein 75 years sae,

mulk turuqee kurrae gaa, think dost think all of the above if u r honest sincerer musalman patriotic pkistni THINK!

I respect your emotions for your leader but you can not deny the pinki influence and farcical things that we have been seeing vis a vis some kind of murshad peeri fakeeri type

look you can say that yes i don't agree with this part of khan but i still support him, not much wrong with that, but to support each and everything which clearly is not right is a bit too much, and this is the start of personality worship

white chaddar is not to just cover up, bushra bibi is already covered up, its some kind o superstitions, same as ultee black baltee, same with the khans shadee dates and their particular references to some superstition, all the evidence and videos are available for you to see, but only from an open mind

just watch qandeel baloch video which came out years and years ago

abdlsy

I respect your emotions for your leader but you can not deny the pinki influence and farcical things that we have been seeing vis a vis some kind of murshad peeri fakeeri type

look you can say that yes i don't agree with this part of khan but i still support him, not much wrong with that, but to support each and everything which clearly is not right is a bit too much, and this is the start of personality worship

white chaddar is not to just cover up, bushra bibi is already covered up, its some kind o superstitions, same as ultee black baltee, same with the khans shadee dates and their particular references to some superstition, all the evidence and videos are available for you to see, but only from an open mind

just watch qandeel baloch video which came out years and years ago
NOBODY PERFECT LIKE RASOOLULLAH, IF DONT LIKE ik N HAVE DOUBTS THEN WAIT FOR HAZARAT MEHDI ARRIVAL.WOE JUBH HUM SUBH PROBABLY NAHEE RAHENGAE

aneeskhan

abdlsy Mureed Banney Ka Koyi Nazrana Diya Aapney?
Sal mein PakPattan key Kitney Chakkar Lagtey hain?

aneeskhan

☺️ 😁 😅
AFP_33F46J7.jpg

What a Romantic couple and Romantic Scene of a leader greater than Quaid e Azam.

abdlsy

abdlsy Mureed Banney Ka Koyi Nazrana Diya Aapney?
Sal mein PakPattan key Kitney Chakkar Lagtey hain?
😂NAHEE YAAR APNEE LIFE EXPERIENCES SAE IMRAN KHAN KOE PAECHANA,

NO NAZRANA NO SHIRK,

KEEYA KAROUN KOIEE ORR AGURR IMRAN KHAN KEE TURAH HAE MOEJOOD TOE ZAROOR BUTAAEEAE GAA DOST

SO I FOLLOW HIM TOO FOR PAKISTAN AND ALLEVE PAKISTANIS DAILY SUFFERINGS.

aneeskhan

😂NAHEE YAAR APNEE LIFE EXPERIENCES SAE IMRAN KHAN KOE PAECHANA,

NO NAZRANA NO SHIRK,

KEEYA KAROUN KOIEE ORR AGURR IMRAN KHAN KEE TURAH HAE MOEJOOD TOE ZAROOR BUTAAEEAE GAA DOST

SO I FOLLOW HIM TOO FOR PAKISTAN AND ALLEVE PAKISTANIS DAILY SUFFERINGS.
Yani Majboori Badal e Khasta?
Agreed no leader at the moment to lead Pakistan?
We had a bad taste of Imran Khan a great leader bigger than Quaid e Azam from 2018-2022.
I believe Zafarullah Jan Jamali was better than him.

Visionartist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

عمران خان عدالت میں اپنی اہلیہ بشریٰ بی بی کی "حفاظت" خود کرتے ہوئے​

yeh to apnı bivi key jism per khulam khulla hath pheyr reha hey- kuch sharam hiya hotıy hey- yeh to late night show ho reha hey​

Last edited: