عمران خان نے حکومت کو 6 دن کی مہلت دیدی

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Economy par new Gov ko defend karnay ki wajah se ISPR k Gen.Babar ko khamosh rehnay ko kaha gia ha.Abhi kam hi statement aya karay gi ISPR ki..

Bebabacha

Senator (1k+ posts)
look next time you can join us after 6 days
Why go for dharna if you achieve the goal.. Before march establishment ne truck ki bati ke pechey lga dena tha.. Khan and people of pakistan showed their power.. Supremecourt ordered to not stop.. IMF gone.. Now neutrals know what is coming next.. They only have two options martial law or elections.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
عمران خان نے ایک اچھا فیصلہ کیا. میرا خیال ہے عمران خان نے اپنا ٹارگٹ حاصل کر لیا ہے اگر حکومت نے چھ دن میں الیکشن کا اعلان نہ ہوا تو پھر اس سے بھی بہت بڑا ہجوم گا . بچوں اور فیملی کو گرمی میں بٹھانا کوئی عقلمندی نہیںتھی .

اس طرح زیادہ لوگ پہلے ہی اسلام آباد جمع ہو جائیں گے پھر سارے شہروں میں سے لوگ جوق در جوق آئیں گے .
Yeh Muslima umma shumma ka leader bananay se guraiz karaien, Khan ko bhi Nawaz Sharif ke tarah Ameer ul momineen bananay ki koshish na karien.

I 10001% fully support Khan as a national and political leader and the best and only choice to lead Pakistan , but I also have 10001 disagreements over his version of Islam and would not accept him as any type of Islamic leader or his version of Islam.

Moulvis are dime a dozen in Pakistan we don't need another one. We need what he already is, National Statesman and Leader. Let him be just that.

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Let his attorneys at law 1st deal with this contempt of court petition and then we'll see.
You gotta understand we're dealing with Sicilian Mafia.
Sir Ji, your point is very valid but there was much more than what meets the eye. The crowd was so charged up that clashes with the Army were even not beyond a strong probability.

Secondly, Khan knows now that how the markets would behave due to this type of political turmoil. He showed that personal/political motives are not over and above the national interest. I commend upon it.

Third, it was a call for a "Long March". Patwariyoun ko phir sey Urdu tarjuma kerwana par gaya

Bebabacha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nahi - pata nahi kia deal hoi hai salon ki under hi under.... us k results tu kuch din mai pata chal hi jain gay
Bhai prety sure the govt will be gone before budget... After failed IMF meeting sticking with govt will be the worst decision of PML N

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sir Ji, your point is very valid but there was much more than what meets the eye. The crowd was so charged up that clashes with the Army were even not beyond a strong probability.

Secondly, Khan knows now that how the markets would behave due to this type of political turmoil. He showed that personal/political motives are not over and above the national interest. I commend upon it.

Third, it was a call for a "Long March". Patwariyoun ko phir sey Urdu tarjuma kerwana par gaya

Totally agree with you Sohail.

FahadBhatti

Bhai ho gaya long march , inqalab bhi gaya. Army and pdm are one party at the moment.

Now lets wait for december 2023 for elections.

Zainsha

Check my 2 comments in this thread:

وفاقی حکومت کی عمران خان کے خلاف توہین عدالت کی درخواست سپریم کورٹ میں دائر

May be they make some sense.
This negotiations mantra is just a crap.

I smell harami pann..

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
Did I heard wrong that IK said he is giving 6 days to announce election to be held in June? So he has not asked to announce election in june as for this he has given 6 days but what he has asked is to held elections in June.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
283120177_1299864857415125_1199686331630735470_n.jpg
It’s long MARCH not dharna ??