عمران خان نے لانگ مارچ میں خود کو گولی مروائی:مریم اورنگزیب

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I said this many times that if Pakistanis need to live alive then they need to slaughter these animals in uniform.
Absolutely, no doubt about it.

They are not even Pakistan Army, they work for US and CIA, and just like they kill Pakistanis to get what they want, so does these bastards in Uniform.

Now I see how those people who were murdered by these bastards hated them.

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
اسی لئے بڑے کہتے ہیں کہ اگر کسی گشتی کے بچے کو چیف بناؤ گے تو وہ اپنے ادارے کواپنی ماں کا چکلا سمجھ کر چلاتا ہے
بس اتنی سی بات ہے

pkpatriot

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When will Pakistanies learn that these policemen or any uniformed person can rob them anytime one by one. They have to protect each other.
They break cars, kidnap kids, entering houses, blackmail people, torture them and even kill them still they get away with it.

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
Punjabi sirf BEGHERAT nahi Ghateya bhi hein.......Look what is happening in the country is really All due to PUNJABI mindset......
درستگی پنجابی نھیں اسٹیبلشمنیٹ کے لوگ ، ایوب خان سکندر مرزا مشرف اور بہت سے لوگ عوام کے حقوق پر ڈاکہ ڈالنے والے پنجابی نھیں دوسری قومیتوں سے ھیں۔
لسانیت کا زہر مٹاو حق کی بات کرو۔

Melanthus

Don't just start stupid thread like Punjabi, Sindhi, Pakhtoon... We are all Pakistani and don't allow any stupid ppl to divide us.
I was born in Pothwar region which should break away from Punjab but it can’t which is a shame.I hate Punjabis more than any other ethnic group.They are responsible for most of the problems faced by Pakistan.

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
درستگی پنجابی نھیں اسٹیبلشمنیٹ کے لوگ ، ایوب خان سکندر مرزا مشرف اور بہت سے لوگ عوام کے حقوق پر ڈاکہ ڈالنے والے پنجابی نھیں دوسری قومیتوں سے ھیں۔
Mostly Punjabi mind set is BEGHERAT..........BAJWA, ASIM MUNIR.....they are all punjabi.....

Melanthus

The Punjabis are the majority.They should stand up against oppression.If the stay silent then it means they are complicit.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
FrMWDc1XsAIJxht