عمران خان کے ہاتھوں انصافین کی عزت

vision

Citizen
کچھ شرم کرو. کل جب یہ تمہاری ماں بہنو کو بال پکڑ کر کھینچے گا ، تب کوئی آواز اٹھانے والا بھی نہیں ہو گا

images

ncm-story-1152012.gif

103879d1318266547-hamza-shahbaz-secrete-marraige-ayesha-ahad-10-10-2011_84307_1.gif.jpg

MQMMPAsurgetotakeNoticeofVictamizationofAishaAhadMalik.final.gif

nasir123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
haat se neechay kia inki tarah thori jo laton ghunsay, danday or jutay mar kar peechay tou nahee kia...

نقشِ فریادی

MPA (400+ posts)
ہم تو پرانے سٹیٹس کو پارٹی کے سپپورٹر ہیں . فرسودہ نظام کو سپورٹ کرتے ہیں .

لکین آپ کا لیڈر تو تبدیلی کا نعرہ لگاتا ہے ، انقلاب کا نعرہ لگاتا ہے . کیا ایسا ہے انقلاب جہاں اپنے

ورکر کی گلی کے کتے بلے سے زیادہ عزت نہیں ہے .

حقیقت جان کر جیو

Khan+imran.jpg

​اعتراف کا شکریہ

Corrupt

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am currently a paid PTI member,

Mujhe is thread mai esp tag kia gaya hai... I don't know how most of the PTI supporter would take my post as after going thorugh few post I don't see them as ppl who want change... they are same as PMLN or PPP supporters... blind supporters who jus take every step of their leaders as words of God.

all I want to say that when I watched it live tyo mujhe bhi bura laga tha.. this is not a way to treat your party members, but everyone knows that there is a dictator in IK and this has also been the reason for his success...lakin kuch Ikhlaak and aadaab bhi hotay hai mehfil k.

next time jus don't let everyone to come on stage...

alimohsan52

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mujhe is thread mai esp tag kia gaya hai... I don't know how most of the PTI supporter would take my post as after going thorugh few post I don't see them as ppl who want change... they are same as PMLN or PPP supporters... blind supporters who jus take every step of their leaders as words of God.

all I want to say that when I watched it live tyo mujhe bhi bura laga tha.. this is not a way to treat your party members, but everyone knows that there is a dictator in IK and this has also been the reason for his success...lakin kuch Ikhlaak and aadaab bhi hotay hai mehfil k.

next time jus don't let everyone to come on stage...

I am dissapointed with some of the comments as well, What is the difference then between Bhutto worshippers and PTI supporters, if every fault is to be hidden away under the carpet.

Dark Angel

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan "Joker" kay saath..??
JOKER kay sir pay Shafkat ka haath rakha hai IK nae, phir bhi Joker her waqt complain karta rehta hai..!!

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Joker bhai

Do not blame and predict someone`s future. Talk about present, is Ayesha Ahad not sister and daughter of a Pakistani ?
kya aap ko sharam nahi aati jab aap ka khadim e ala jis orat ko pasand karay us ka ghar barbad kar key us sey shadi kar laita hai ?
Kya woh oratain kisi Pakistani ki maan behnain nahi hoti hain ? ya apney selfish leaders ki tatah aap ko bhi koi perwa nahi.

کچھ شرم کرو. کل جب یہ تمہاری ماں بہنو کو بال پکڑ کر کھینچے گا ، تب کوئی آواز اٹھانے والا بھی نہیں ہو گا

Last edited:

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Why PTIans love to start conversation from bottom?

I thought this is pretty obvious, one has to start from the bottom and make their way up. You were born a little baby and grew up to be a man not the other way around.

Successfull people, nations, teams, organizations all start at the bottom and then build their way up and become successfull, which is what PTI and its followers are doing.

Imran Khan Zindabad. Good on you Insafians keep up the good work.

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am dissapointed with some of the comments as well, What is the difference then between Bhutto worshippers and PTI supporters, if every fault is to be hidden away under the carpet.

Point noted but people make mistakes he is a human being, he asked the guy a number of times to sit down and he didnt, so he grabed him and asked him to set down. It may not be the most appropriate way to ask somebody to set down on live television but Imran Kahn doesnt act for the cameras, he is a genuine individual and a great leader and you some have to ignore silly little things like these.

Would I have been upset with it if it was me,. may be but I would have taken into consideration the noise of hundereds and thousands of people, his work load and may be that little blip in temper and stress as well.

Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto was not a leader he was a crook just like Zardari and we dont say whatever he says is word of God but whatever he says turns out to be true and he is sacrificing his life for the betterment of this country and its people.

Imran Khan is a legend.

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
No one has been able to answer your earlier question whether they will like their mothers, daughters or brothers to be treated the same way as that person on stage was treated.

It all comes back to practicing what you preech.

I think you are taking this whole thing a bit too serious. Imagine the noise at that stage, one could hardly hear the man next to him, grabing somebody and telling them to sit down is not a big deal.

My friends sometime grab me by my arm and tell me to do something, doesnt mean I will get upset and never speak to them again.

Imran Khan is the greatest. Love him. And I love him because he loves Pakistan and its people.

sherazinayat

Voter (50+ posts)
pride hath a fall................is insan ka garoor inshAllah kaisey down to earth aye ga inshAllah sub dekh lain gay............qadum berhao imran khan hum nawaz sharif k sath hain[hilar]