Allahumma ansur Mujahideen fi kulli makaan!.amen

and i love your signature

Sirf Ya Allah Madad
Khatam e Nabuwaat (pbuh) Zindabad
Namoos e Risalat (pbuh) Zindabad
Shan e Sahaba (:razi:) Zindabad

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In other words, we should follow Talban and Al Qaeda? These takfiris were trained and funded by CIA. They are murderers of innocent 35000 in Pakistan.

yes we should follow mujahideen,who unlike you and your leader dont befriend or follow kufars,who dont love hindu culture like you and your leaders, and who are truly sincere to allahs deen islam .
and your all propoganda against mujahideen is false and no one cares about you peoples s lies and you people are increasing your sins by lying against mujahideen,and you people that is seculars are part of lashkars of crusaders against islam in present era and who is fighting on islams side .all the world knows that only taliban and alqaeda are fighting against kufar crusaders and you and your leaders are part of army of crusaders,so if i was you i would not be increasing my sins by supporting kufar and munafiqqeen anymore.but i guess it suites you.keep doing it.

and 35000 pakistanis kiolled by taliban .haha .what a joke...these people are practicing muslims and dont shed one fdrop of blood unless necessary...yes they did punish american and munafiqqeens agents who put chips in tribal areas homes that resulted in drone attacks and deaths of 50 thousand tribal muslims and to prevent further blood shed of tribal muslims from secular extremists the mujahideen do punish spies of kufar and munafiqqeen but accusing these mujahideen of killing innocent civilians is a lie that your america and its puppets like zerdari kyani and pasha have invented to misguide muslim world and keep eating dollars by killing true practicing muslims

Last edited:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
yes we should follow mujahideen,who unlike you and your leader dont befriend or follow kufars,who dont love hindu culture like you and your leaders, and who are truly sincere to allahs deen islam .
and your all propoganda against mujahideen is false and no one cares about you peoples s lies and you people are increasing your sins by lying against mujahideen,and you people that is seculars are part of lashkars of crusaders against islam in present era and who is fighting on islams side .all the world knows that only taliban and alqaeda are fighting against kufar crusaders and you and your leaders are part of army of crusaders,so if i was you i would not be increasing my sins by supporting kufar and munafiqqeen anymore.but i guess it suites you.keep doing it
I was waiting for your answer about 35000 innocent people killed by your heros.

drkjke

give me proof that taliban killed 35000 people.tribal people have proofs that you and your crusader leaders killed 40 thousand tribal muslims just because they practiced islam in its pure form not pro kufar version of islam.

and 35000 pakistanis killed by taliban !!!!!.haha .what a joke!!!!...these people are practicing muslims and dont shed one drop of blood unless necessary...yes they did punish american and munafiqqeens agents who put chips in tribal areas homes that resulted in drone attacks and deaths of 50 thousand tribal muslims and to prevent further blood shed of tribal muslims from secular extremists the mujahideen do punish spies of kufar and munafiqqeen but accusing these mujahideen of killing innocent civilians is a lie that your america and its puppets like zerdari kyani and pasha have invented to misguide muslim world and keep eating dollars by killing true practicing muslims .
i am not here to prevent you people from jumping into fire,do as you please ,it suites you people actully to be tools of kufar ,it will be best justice in end when you will face truth.

for now when even egyptian liberals are now openly siding with taliban and alqaeda for future glory of islam the likes of you will keep stagnaing in your pit of ignorance...suites you well.who cares.

and never even think for a minute that secular extremists bunch will succeed in pakistan ,you people cant extinguish the flame of islam that has been lit by allah now...islam is the future and not munafiqqeens version but sincere islam of mujahideen where one gives sacrifices and takes harsh decisions just for sake of allah.those who will miss this train its their own fault and own loss.no one cares for them...infact the resistance makes islamists stronger ...
you people kee doing service for americans and other enmies of islam, and let mujahideen keep resisting kufars evil aggression against islam.soon allahs decision will come that who is on right path,so why be so afraid to wait a bit.

Last edited:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
give me proof that taliban killed 35000 people.tribal people have proofs that you and your crusader leaders killed 40 thousand tribal muslims just because they practiced islam in its pure form not pro kufar version of islam.

and 35000 pakistanis killed by taliban !!!!!.haha .what a joke!!!!...these people are practicing muslims and dont shed one drop of blood unless necessary...yes they did punish american and munafiqqeens agents who put chips in tribal areas homes that resulted in drone attacks and deaths of 50 thousand tribal muslims and to prevent further blood shed of tribal muslims from secular extremists the mujahideen do punish spies of kufar and munafiqqeen but accusing these mujahideen of killing innocent civilians is a lie that your america and its puppets like zerdari kyani and pasha have invented to misguide muslim world and keep eating dollars by killing true practicing muslims .
i am not here to prevent you people from jumping into fire,do as you please ,it suites you people actully to be tools of kufar ,it will be best justice in end when you will face truth.

for now when even egyptian liberals are now openly siding with taliban and alqaeda for future glory of islam the likes of you will keep stagnaing in your pit of ignorance...suites you well.who cares.
What about the suicide attacks in public places and what about acceptance of responsibility for those attacks. I understand many tribals were killed by drones and Army. Remember, it was my leader who spoke against those attacks. PTI organised dharnay. Talban and al qaeda and most of Najdis are murderers of humanity. People like you can prove Yazeed not guilty by your non sense. Your lecture may work in madrasa where no one will question you. Here you have to be logical and talk with sense.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
its mean qiadat kutoon say lay kar soroon ko de do.at least they have given us freedom to think and freedom of religion

Last edited:

aamirksa

In other words, we should follow Talban and Al Qaeda? These takfiris were trained and funded by CIA. They are murderers of innocent 35000 in Pakistan.

sahi kaha aap ne... taliban sirf masoom bachon ko bewakoof bana sakte hain, magar iss forum mai inko koi bewakoof bacha nahi milega.