فیصل وواڈا اور عمرانی میرٹ

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ادھر دیکھو پاکستانیوں پاکستان کا سارا کوڑا اور تاریخی گند میں نے اکٹھا کر دیا ہے بس اب ڈیزل چھڑک کر آگ لگانی ہے۔۔۔۔

Winking face with tongue

EvuZ6TCWQAAzJDB

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shame on you Niazi, I have asked a question and you illiterate started abusing. You donkey when your father Niazi will be kicked out of this premiership then you will realise what's right and what's wrong.
You are defending switch of Faisal wada who prolonged election commission proceedings for a year. You are supporting such a corrupt Niazi and still you are not ashamed off. I can't what a rubbish person you are.
You don't have to be a "display piece" of ignorance. If your parents have not taught you how to behave, its not my fault KID.

Thank you for exposing your corrupt heritage to the public.

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
You don't have to be a "display piece" of ignorance. If your parents have not taught you how to behave, its not my fault KID.

Thank you for exposing your corrupt heritage to the public.
Your parents taught you to abuse others? Your parent taught you to support an immoral person who is involved in biggest theft of 2018 elections. In Deska what happened? Are you blind?
How come you and your incompetent leader , the puppet Mr Niazi can say these words?
How mean and ignorant you are?
Before spitting any word from your dirtiest mouth and please make sure that don't use your filthy brain.

Next time don't argue with me otherwise I will speak in your own native language. Will explain you in your own wording.

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Your parents taught you to abuse others? Your parent taught you to support an immoral person who is involved in biggest theft of 2018 elections. In Deska what happened? Are you blind?
How come you and your incompetent leader , the puppet Mr Niazi can say these words?
How mean and ignorant you are?
Before spitting any word from your dirtiest mouth and please make sure that don't use your filthy brain.

Next time don't argue with me otherwise I will speak in your own native language. Will explain you in your own wording.

Its amusing to see you come here and keep proving yourself where you come from. People like you keep burning in hatred yet never learn how to behave. Sorry if your parents did not teach you how to do that. The more foul language you use the more you make a fool out of yourself .... KID!! ;)