قانون ناموس رسالت - حقائق اور پروپیگنڈہ

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
209d27a95acfaa1ef149c9bbe1a11ed4.gif

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aur kaun kaun wajib-ul-Qatl hai? Way to go!!!. lets make whoever we disagree with, Wajib-ul-Qatal and kill him. Great views. Keep it up!!!

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
This rule is ok but it is for real muslims, who know Allah , messenger , and themself and applied in the real Muslim environment.

Majority of population in Pakistan is illiterate and have no concept of self respect.

How they could respect others.

The problem will not be solved by hanging, it will be solved by education .

Have some sympathy with the person who do it and take him to some rehab center. Teach him for one year , some religion , some technical stuff , give him food and respect and even then he says the same stupidity. do your worst.

But our Mullas start feeling happy , like they got 'Qurbani ka Bakra '. Now kill him, Allah and his messenger will pour their blessings.

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
This rule is ok but it is for real muslims, who know Allah , messenger , and themself and applied in the real Muslim environment.

Majority of population in Pakistan is illiterate and have no concept of self respect.

How they could respect others.

The problem will not be solved by hanging, it will be solved by education .

Have some sympathy with the person who do it and take him to some rehab center. Teach him for one year , some religion , some technical stuff , give him food and respect and even then he says the same stupidity. do your worst.

But our Mullas start feeling happy , like they got 'Qurbani ka Bakra '. Now kill him, Allah and his messenger will pour their blessings.

If I take your LOGIC hypothetically that DISRESPECTING IS BECAUSE OF ILLITERACY then:

How about US?

How about UK?

HOW ABOUT DENMARK?

HOW ABOUT NORWAY?

Are they LITERATE?

If they are literate then THEY MUST RESPECT EVERY ONE.

But have they done so?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
If I take your LOGIC hypothetically that DISRESPECTING IS BECAUSE OF ILLITERACY then:

How about US?

How about UK?

HOW ABOUT DENMARK?

HOW ABOUT NORWAY?

Are they LITERATE?

If they are literate then THEY MUST RESPECT EVERY ONE.

But have they done so?

You must be right but in Islam the punishment is with sympathy , for lesson not for teasing only.

Why u example non muslim countries?

I am not saying that insulting the respected Prophets is good, or not accountable.

Do hang them but first try to make them good , obedient Muslims.

I think Taliban r more sophisticated feeling in this issue.

Some times they capture western ladies, and after some time prison, them become Muslim, because of their nice treatment.

Islam does not tells us that cut hand and then dont care about him or his family.

After cutting ones hand, Islamic Government has to feed him for the whole life. so it is burden actually.

Same thing the Qisas.

Feelings of Islam is different.

Islam is the way of Rehman.

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
You must be right but in Islam the punishment is with sympathy , for lesson not for teasing only.

Why u example non muslim countries?

I am not saying that insulting the respected Prophets is good, or not accountable.

Do hang them but first try to make them good , obedient Muslims.

I think Taliban r more sophisticated feeling in this issue.

Some times they capture western ladies, and after some time prison, them become Muslim, because of their nice treatment.

Islam does not tells us that cut hand and then dont care about him or his family.

After cutting ones hand, Islamic Government has to feed him for the whole life. so it is burden actually.

Same thing the Qisas.

Feelings of Islam is different.

Islam is the way of Rehman.

I believe you are musilm so I am daring to ask you one question.

Please don't mind that.

What do you reckon, what is purpose of JAHANAM?

Don't you think Allah should have sent evey one to REHABILiTATION centre after death, so that they may repent, behave nicely and go to Jannat!

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I believe you are musilm so I am daring to ask you one question.

Please don't mind that.

What do you reckon, what is purpose of JAHANAM?

Don't you think Allah should have sent evey one to REHABILiTATION centre after death, so that they may repent, behave nicely and go to Jannat!

You r right , but Allah has made Janat too.

and Definitely, By sending Rahmat al Alameen, a rehab , a good training center was established.

Lots of people got benefit of that.

Some left , , but they were not caught because of Hazrat Muhammad's insult, but because of Allah's disrespect and inobedience.

And at Hazrat Muhammad's time, there was no sect, no bralvi, no deo bandi, no shia , but now, whose point of view is acceptable.

Mirzai is non Muslims, because they r not obeying Allah and making false statements, that Allah has send a new messenger. Whereas he is not.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear friends blasphemy law is anti islam.

1)If we read the quran, it is against oppression, suppression and persecuation. This shows that freedom for thought and expression is islam.

2)The quran contains hundreds of verses wherein are criticised beliefs and people who hold them and do wrong on that basis.

This is another point that proves that freedom of thought and expression is real islam.

3)If we read the quran Allah expresses his severe anger against those who take other gods beside Allah and also against those who take jesus as son of god yet he does not order his messenger to go ahead and kill them.

4)Allah order muslims to proptect places of worship of nonmuslims, why do that if they are supposed to be killed because they blasphem against allah and his prophets?

5)Allah tells us clearly that jews abused his prophets and even killed them yet he does not tell his messenger to go ahead and finish them off.

6)The prophet himself is abused and insulted on various occasions yet he forgave the people.

7)It is job of Allah's prophets to deliver his message regardless how people respond to them but they must remain nice to people. The quran tells us that rasoolallah was top in his mannerism when dealing with others regardless believers or nonmuslims.

8)The prophet allowed christians in his mosque wherein they worshipped according to their own way. Why would he do that if blasphemy is not supposed to be allowed?

All these very strong evidences tell us mawlanas are absolutely wrong to say that blasphemy law is islamic just on basis their doubtful interpretations of the quran and the ahadith.

regards and all the best.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Actually, I am not talking about the people who has the part of poisonous propaganda group. and deliver their speaches or writings on a large scale.

I am talking about the people me, or U , common person, who may utter few words by mistake, and then somebody drag him to the court.

So court will decide that, this fault was because of lack of knowledge or he has planned to die.

If the lack of knowledge then better to educate him first.

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
You r right , but Allah has made Janat too.

and Definitely, By sending Rahmat al Alameen, a rehab , a good training center was established.

Lots of people got benefit of that.

Some left , , but they were not caught because of Hazrat Muhammad's insult, but because of Allah's disrespect and inobedience.

And at Hazrat Muhammad's time, there was no sect, no bralvi, no deo bandi, no shia , but now, whose point of view is acceptable.

Mirzai is non Muslims, because they r not obeying Allah and making false statements, that Allah has send a new messenger. Whereas he is not.

But I think Bralvi, Deobandi, Shia, all are on same plateform on THIS ISSUE.

At least on this issue!!!!!

Lol!

So you can trust UNANIMOUS BELIEF.

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
Actually, I am not talking about the people who has the part of poisonous propaganda group. and deliver their speaches or writings on a large scale.

I am talking about the people me, or U , common person, who may utter few words by mistake, and then somebody drag him to the court.

So court will decide that, this fault was because of lack of knowledge or he has planned to die.

If the lack of knowledge then better to educate him first.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

You mean you have objection on PROCEDURAL aspect but you believe SUBSTANTIAL aspect of issue.

Yes, procedure should be according to STRICT RULES!

There shouldn't be loophole to MANUPILATE.

But unfortunately we discuss more on SUBSTANTIAL aspect and try to call it UNISLAMIC or ALIEN THING to Islam, that's my concern.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
But I think Bralvi, Deobandi, Shia, all are on same plateform on THIS ISSUE.

At least on this issue!!!!!

Lol!

So you can trust UNANIMOUS BELIEF.
It is very obvious , these people do not say prayer together. Namaz is for Allah. How they r united on Rasool if they are not united on Allah.

Even Jamat Islami and Fazal group people do not say prayer togrther.

Even Qazi and Fazal did not do this , but they are united on Namoos e Rasool. How comes, u a smart boy, think by yourself.

That how comes Baralvi and shia could be really united. Have u not seen that Emam Masjid is also accused for punishment because of tearing the posters.

Actually, it is the start of religious fight.

Anyway it is the time to solve the problems not to enjoy. Sorry for long discussion.