لاہور : میٹرو بس چل پڑی ، افتتاح ہوگیا

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Allah pak shahbaz sharif ke hefazat farmayeen or usey hadayat dee ker or nekeyaa kerney ke tafik ataa farmayeen ameen

or Imran khan or altaf jiesoon see Pakistan ko bacheyeen ameen

Only an enemy of Pakistan can offer such a supplication.

A ROAD in just ONE DISTRICT of an entire province made up of 36 DISTRICTS, most of which are devoid of even the basic necessities of life primary education, clean water, electricity and employment a revolution? Let me break it down to you and to others too the truth that you conveniently forget to mention. The Punjab government will have to pay 41 LAC on DAILY basis to the Turks now. Add the subsidies that will have to be provided to keep the project intact and you can calculate which disaster are we heading to. SS who i still consider to be a better one as compared to other CMs considering their pathetic performance is a master of such show offs and gimmicks. He has an area to rule 63% the size of Pakistan and more than half its population and his every act speaks itself that he is only concerned about one district. And the only think he knows is the construction, more and more construction instead of giving health, education , electricity ,security and employment. In the near future when the project will be done and dusted like sasti roti, Qarz Utari mulk sanwaro and yellow cab, and all this iron will be back to Ittefaq foundries, people will again be left crying to see that they have been robbed,again

Rommel

Senator (1k+ posts)
Metro_Bus_in_Lahore.gif

mr.pti

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lahore Bus service why did not CM Shabaz used local busses and local companies??

I am wondring why did not Shabaz Sharif used local companies to run buss service and local made busses ? It would been much cheaper and a support for local buss companies. China made busses does not even pass EU saftey test and are not allowed to use here.

EDIT :- SORRY POSTED WRONG PLACE CAN ADMIN MOVE IT TO DISCUSSION ?

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Lahore Bus service why did not CM Shabaz used local busses and local companies??

Because Showbaz doesn't have confidence in abilities of Pakistani Nation.

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Lahore Bus service why did not CM Shabaz used local busses and local companies??

Where these local buses comes from? I don't think Pakistan make any buses.

Also, If you want to give this new route to local companies then what was the point of metro bus. People are already being punished by local transporters and they travel like worse than animals after paying huge sum of money from one stop to another.

asif2me

Citizen

Where these local buses comes from? I don't think Pakistan make any buses.

Also, If you want to give this new route to local companies then what was the point of metro bus. People are already being punished by local transporters and they travel like worse than animals after paying huge sum of money from one stop to another.

Then dear whose responsibility is to regulate the local transport system and these things?????
The Govt. is responsible for this, it is not the solution that instead of paying attention to the available transport and routes start a new route and bus service with a such huge amount.

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
he is more then mentally retarted, pray for this chap

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by qasiAllah pak shahbaz sharif ke hefazat farmayeen or usey hadayat dee ker or nekeyaa kerney ke tafik ataa farmayeen ameen

or Imran khan or altaf jiesoon see Pakistan ko bacheyeen ameen
Only an enemy of Pakistan can offer such a supplication.