لطیف کھوسہ عمران خان کے کہنے کے باوجود پی ٹی آئی جوائن کیوں نہیں کر رہے؟

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
In my opinion, he wanted to hijack PTI.
Since IK has given the chairmanship to Barrister Goher, he is no longer interested to join PTI.

Any way I commend his efforts in this time of fascism and standing up against the NaPak Bojh even with ulterior motives.

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mr. Latif Khosa is a man of principles, he started his campaign against what he thought a non-justifying behavior towards Imran Khan and, he did it in the name of Islamic teachings and humanity, he had to go through the opposition in his party but he didn't give up and refused to join the unfair group against Imran Khan.
But at this time if he joined PTI, those thugs would promote that this is the total reason for his favors to Imran Khan, he wanted to get into the party, and for that, he arranged all this drama of favoring Imran Khan, actually motive was to join the party.
I favor him not joining PTI right at this time, he must maintain his identity of being an honest person, stay neutral, and find for right.

He deserves all respect and we must do so. We must respect everyone regardless of his affiliation with any party or organization, as long as they act honestly.