مدرسے کا طالب علم حافظ قرآن 2 بچوں کیساتھ جنسی زیادتی کرتے پکڑا گیا سنئے کیا کہتا ہے اپنی صفائی میں۔

Kingfisher

Minister (2k+ posts)
Noone eat shit

As far as urine is concerned people in both communities drink it. I think cow is more beautiful and cleaner than a camel!
Cow urine is available in your Indian markets.. no one drinks camel urine.. but may be indian working in Gulf

Last edited:

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Need? Need can be fulfilled even by hand. What is a need of a boy ? Unless you are attracted towards same sex
SORRY WRONG NUMBER
NEVER MIND ---- DON,T BOTHER TO ANSWER
I am sorry that I asked a question to a wrong person ---- Who does not have a little bit of some intellect and morality to answer the simple question ---- I was expecting somewaht reasonable explanation from you
I call this" act" sickness and inhuman.

kakamuna420

کسی گناہ کی معافی سب سے بڑا جرم ہے، سیدھی سی بات ہے، غلطی کی ہے تو سزا

ملے گی- غلطی کی سزا معافی بالکل بھی قابل قبول نہیں
most of them had previous issues with their teachers. They follow what teachers did to them. Now we catch this guy but Zardari and Nawaz did corruption and killed 1000s and still at large. Who killed the investigation officer of Ayyan ali?

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is a chain phenomenon. This guy must have been a victim before he turned victimiser. The vicious cycle must be broken

I beg to disagree with you. There are many victims who grew up to be just fine and didn't do any such thing to another kid.

Liberal 000

SORRY WRONG NUMBER
NEVER MIND ---- DON,T BOTHER TO ANSWER
I am sorry that I asked a question to a wrong person ---- Who does not have a little bit of some intellect and morality to answer the simple question ---- I was expecting somewaht reasonable explanation from you
I call this" act" sickness and inhuman.

It seems that you have some personal hatred for me!

shabanhariuk

Voter (50+ posts)
میں حلفاً کہتا ہوں، کہ میں نے ابھی وڈیو نہیں دیکھی
لیکن یہ رال ٹپکتی ذہنی معذور مخلوق ایسے موقعوں پر
شیطان کے بہکاوے کی بات کرکے، پتلی گلی سے نکلنے کی ناکام کوشش کرتے ہیں
:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sab religious schools mein lazmi kar dena chahie kah wahan har teacher shadi shuda ho ---- Aur in ko monitor karnay Kay liye CC cameras hona lazmi hona chahie ---- Comply na karnay ki soorat mein in schools kay license cancel kar dein
Married men commit assault and have affairs with other women all the time as well...

Aliimran1

Married men commit assault and have affairs with other women all the time as well...
It is not morally right to have extra marital relationship and assault of married man is not right at all ---- and ---- I strongly condemn this
But this assault especially on minors ---- is unforgivable

Zinda_Rood

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہمارے مُلّاز کو چائیے کہ پہلے اپنے مدرسوں میں قرآن اور اسلام کا حقیقی مفہوم اپنے چھوکرے باز طالبِعلموں پر واضح کریں، اویں قرآن کا رٹّا لگانے سے پھر ایسے ہی کارنامے منظرِ عام پر آتے ہیں
ابھی رٹا مارنے سے یہ حال ہے، اگر مفہوم سمجھا دیا گیا تو پھر تو اس کام میں مزید شدت آجائے گی۔۔۔ ہاہاہا۔۔۔

Steyn

I expected every Muslim and Mullahs to be attacked in this thread based on the actions of one.

Wasn't disappointed :coffee: