مریم نواز 2017 میں سچ بول رہی تھیں یا آج؟

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Who says it is fake audio ? Samma ? Owned by Aleem Khan ... The PTI corrupt person .
Who says leaked audio is genuine and not edited? Just because Noorani a stooge of Pmln who apologized for giving fake news in favor of Sharif mafia in the past released it doesn't make it authentic

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It does matter where you seek to verify it. Samma has no expertise neither a forensic firm to declare the authenticity of the audio tape. Its a rubbish report coming out from the licker of PTI Owned station .
Why would Maryam submit it to the court. This Judiciary has been so much disgraced and irrelevant that none of the Judges will stand behind the Chor Nisar.
This is the standard of Justice in Pakistan . This is a third such incident where now three judges has spoken out regrading the pressure and interference of army generals in civilian and Judiciary affairs . None of the Judge of this shameful judiciary will try to protect whatever respect left . They are well aware of their history and thus stay quite .
1. Samaa never claimed they did a forensic analysis. They simply just showed the public speeches the words could have been cut from. It’s just too much of a coincidence

2. Maryum should submit it, because if true she and nawaz stand to gain the most out of it - their cases will be over in a day. Think about it, if you have evidence that can get you declared innocent why would you NOT submit it to the court. Doing press conferences doesn’t affect what goes on in the court.

anyway, not to worry - Jared latif and Maryum have said they have more videos/audios they will release “at the appropriate time” (why not just release them now?).

Siberite

1. Samaa never claimed they did a forensic analysis. They simply just showed the public speeches the words could have been cut from. It’s just too much of a coincidence

2. Maryum should submit it, because if true she and nawaz stand to gain the most out of it - their cases will be over in a day. Think about it, if you have evidence that can get you declared innocent why would you NOT submit it to the court. Doing press conferences doesn’t affect what goes on in the court.

anyway, not to worry - Jared latif and Maryum have said they have more videos/audios they will release “at the appropriate time” (why not just release them now?).
All your arguments were built around the narration of the audio being proven fake. The only support you had is from the Samma report which now you admit that they never did any forensic .
Second, why Maryam takes it to the court ? They are simply the victim of this thuggery. The Judge and the Owner of the media outlet (Noorani) should go to the court. It has nothing to do with the PMLN . The judge has been caught with his pant down . And if he thinks he is innocent and someone trying to frame him, he should seek the Justice and clear his name and the name of the Pakistani Judiciary .

The third and important aspect of this story is the hurry in which all the Government Ministers are stepping on each other's toe to defend the Chor Baba . It definitely raise an legit eye brow that why they are so much interested to defend the Chor while he himself is not saying a word ☺️.

When the Ali Baba ( inthis case it is Baba Rehmatay, is in trouble, his tola , the lota bus as a regime is also concerned ... ) I guess you get my point.

Siberite

Who says leaked audio is genuine and not edited? Just because Noorani a stooge of Pmln who apologized for giving fake news in favor of Sharif mafia in the past released it doesn't make it authentic
Harami Dunger. You are a liar. Prove to me that Noorani is working for Sharif family. If you can't prove it, then stop jumping up and down like a donkey who fabricates and spreads rumors.

arifkarim

And if he thinks he is innocent and someone trying to frame him, he should seek the Justice and clear his name and the name of the Pakistani Judiciary .
It will help drag Maryam Qataris case pending in court. Why help the Sharif mafia?

arifkarim

The third and important aspect of this story is the hurry in which all the Government Ministers are stepping on each other's toe to defend the Chor Baba . It definitely raise an legit eye brow that why they are so much interested to defend the Chor while he himself is not saying a word ☺️.
Remind me why entire Pmln was defending Justice Faez Isa and Iftikhar Chaudhry?

surfer

All your arguments were built around the narration of the audio being proven fake. The only support you had is from the Samma report which now you admit that they never did any forensic .
Second, why Maryam takes it to the court ? They are simply the victim of this thuggery. The Judge and the Owner of the media outlet (Noorani) should go to the court. It has nothing to do with the PMLN . The judge has been caught with his pant down . And if he thinks he is innocent and someone trying to frame him, he should seek the Justice and clear his name and the name of the Pakistani Judiciary .

When the Ali Baba ( inthis case it is Baba Rehmatay, is in trouble, his tola , the lota bus as a regime is also concerned ... ) I guess you get my point.
No. Not all my argument was built around the narration being proven fake. Go back and read my posts, what I said was that the optics look bad for Maryum as the Samaa report has shown the speeches the audio could have been cut from. So I don’t “now admit” Samaa didn’t do a forensic, I never claimed they did in the first place, so nothing for me to now admit. Maybe you just assumed that’s what I said or meant ?

further ansar abbasi who wrote an article last week was also casting doubt on noorani story (don’t tell me aleem bought absar as well!)

so the victim of this thuggery finds some evidence that helps her case but decides not to take it to court? Sounds illogical to me - and if it has “nothing to do with PMLN” (your words) - why is Maryum doing press conference about it?

and I don’t think noorani will go to court - he’s not even releasing the full forensic report - not very transparent for a journalist

Ex-CJ has already denied it. You want him to go to court, but all the material is in the hands of norrani. In order to prove the audio fake or real, the original audio has to be analysed (please check the criteria for this laid down by CJ Khosa a few years ago) - let noorani put his money where his mouth is. And I can guarantee you he will never go to court.

arifkarim

No. Not all my argument was built around the narration being proven fake. Go back and read my posts, what I said was that the optics look bad for Maryum as the Samaa report has shown the speeches the audio could have been cut from. So I don’t “now admit” Samaa didn’t do a forensic, I never claimed they did in the first place, so nothing for me to now admit. Maybe you just assumed that’s what I said or meant ?

further ansar abbasi who wrote an article last week was also casting doubt on noorani story (don’t tell me aleem bought absar as well!)

so the victim of this thuggery finds some evidence that helps her case but decides not to take it to court? Sounds illogical to me - and if it has “nothing to do with PMLN” (your words) - why is Maryum doing press conference about it?

and I don’t think noorani will go to court - he’s not even releasing the full forensic report - not very transparent for a journalist

Ex-CJ has already denied it. You want him to go to court, but all the material is in the hands of norrani. In order to prove the audio fake or real, the original audio has to be analysed (please check the criteria for this laid down by CJ Khosa a few years ago) - let noorani put his money where his mouth is. And I can guarantee you he will never go to court.
C463C768-A73F-4C00-9DCA-11D20FC88489.png

Siberite

So , let me understand it. The only report you are mentioning regarding to the cutup of the audio is from Samma. However, you are admitting that they have no expertise to ascertain that the audio is fake but only that this work "can be" done by using different clips of the audio. Its funny how you believe that something which is not relevant in order to prove the audio is fake or not but you come to conclusion based on that assumption that since the audio can be cutup and added, it must be fake ... Really strange to go in to that depth to console yourself that you did "some" investigation . Lol .

The owner of this audio is not Maryam . She doesn't own it. Like the rest of the 200 million or more Pakistanis she heard it too . This is a matter of the credibility of the Judges and the Pakistani Justice system . Its not really about NS only . Judge Shaukat Siddiqui also mentioned how the Boots interfere in the Judiciary. The only Justice in Pakistan is run by Rats. Who are good at cutting cables and disrupting speeches . They will as usual place it under the carpet.

The Chor Saqib can't deny it is not his voice, his words and his sentences. I bet you any money , he won't challenge it even if you pull his pant down , he won't cry . He is the scum of Pakistani Justice System like the past Justice Muneer and Naseem Shah .

Now lets come to the question why the NS won't want to take it to the court. He already raised serious questions on the Judicial system and Judges in Pakistan . Taking the case back to the same corrupt Judges, like the kind we saw on TV on the other day when this present CJ came on podium , looking like a druggie come to a bar to be further diluted in Alcohol. It was a shame what he said on that podium and lied through his mouth .
I think any sane person won't go the justice system which is compromised and sold out ..
As far as Ansar Abbasi is concerned, you missed his video in which he mentioned that he contacted Noorani and Noorani still standing behind the authenticity of the audio.

Funny, you didn't mention the tip toeing of the ministers in these days ..

Siberite

Your Patwari channel Geo News got the most ads during Nawaz Mafroor's govt. Ahmed Noorani works for the same media group Khotay Patwari View attachment 3780
Oyee Dunger ! you asked me to prove that Samma belongs to the PTI . Now, you are trying to make excuses. You still have not proven that Noorani works for the Sharif Family , You idiot.