مہنگائی کے بعد عوام فیصلہ کرے کون مہا چور ہے۔ نواز شریف

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
لوگ سمجھیں گے،کہ کپتان چور ہے،تو
اُسے دودھ میں سے مکھی کی طرح نکال کر باھر پھینک دیں گے

تُو ذیادہ پریشان نہ ہو،،، نہ تمہار رہنا یہاں، نہ جائیداد یہاں،اور،،نہ یہاں کے مسائل سے تمہاراکوئی لینا دینا
بس'وڈے دلے تو اُن فلیٹوں کی رسیدیں دکھا دے، کہ جس میں
تُو وقت کے 10-8 کلو کا گوبر خارج کرکے کموڈ کو بلاک کر دیتا ہے

Last edited:

yaar 20

Senator (1k+ posts)
جتنے سال اس کتے کے بچے ، بانگڑو نےاقتدار میں لگائے ہیں اگر اتنے ہی سال عمران خان کو دے دیئے جائیں تو پھر یہ با نگڑو پوچھنے کا مستحق ہے کہ مہنگائی کیوں ھے اور کون بڑا چور ہے؟

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہم لندن میں رہتے ہیں یہاں دوگنی مہنگائی ہو گئی ہے انکم کم ہو گئی ہے،
گورمنٹ نے ٹیکس ڈبل پے ڈبل کرنے کا اعلان کر دیا ہے۔

جس نے اپنی ماں اور بیوی کا تابوت صرف خرچا بچانے کے لیے بہجا و لندن سے مہنگائی کی بات کر رہا ہے۔
پاکستان آ ایسی تحریک چلا گورنمٹ الٹ پلٹ جائے۔
مرد بن

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He would have been more credible if he said it in Pakistan. He is merely repeating what IK used to say. I don't think IK will ever repeat those same words again while in power. Lol

Siberite

ہم لندن میں رہتے ہیں یہاں دوگنی مہنگائی ہو گئی ہے انکم کم ہو گئی ہے،
گورمنٹ نے ٹیکس ڈبل پے ڈبل کرنے کا اعلان کر دیا ہے۔

جس نے اپنی ماں اور بیوی کا تابوت صرف خرچا بچانے کے لیے بہجا و لندن سے مہنگائی کی بات کر رہا ہے۔
پاکستان آ ایسی تحریک چلا گورنمٹ الٹ پلٹ جائے۔
مرد بن
So, you are living in England. Tell me what happen to your deads ? Do you bring their dead bodies back to Pakistan or you will bury them in England ?
I think he could have easily bury his mother in England. Why you think he preferred to bring her dead body to Pakistan?

Last edited:

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
So, you are living in England. Tell me what happen to your deads ? Do you bring their dead bodies back to Pakistan or you will bury them in England ?
I think he could have easily bury his mother in England. Why you think he preferred to bring her dead body to Pakistan?
Just tell the world why he didn't come with the dead bodies? or why he didn't burried in UK?

Siberite

Just tell the world why he didn't come with the dead bodies? or why he didn't burried in UK?
You raised a question that he sent her body in a box just to save money. Now you are trying to wiggle out . You people should be ashamed of your behaviour and your writings. You people are also notorious for dragging dead people in to the debate,disrespecting the deads just to satisfy their hate. Looks like you are so much drench in to this hate that not a drop of sanity could be found in what you write.
I

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
You raised a question that he sent her body in a box just to save money. Now you are trying to wiggle out . You people should be ashamed of your behaviour and your writings. You people are also notorious for dragging dead people in to the debate,disrespecting the deads just to satisfy their hate. Looks like you are so much drench in to this hate that not a drop of sanity could be found in what you write.
I

Hold your horses bro. Dont act like a blind fool and asking something you dont know. Seems like you have money trail for these theives.
How much does it cost in UK for a funeral do you know that?
If you are full of sanity would u send ur loved ones dead bodies or would like to be person till the last sight.its a shame when people start giving lecture for criminal absconder.
He is living in UK most expensive properties, do you a sanity to justify his earings and he talking about inflation (Mehngai).
You didnt even bother to understand the context, how a person is talking about mehngai who took the loan on higest interests, money laundering, commission kickbacks and then left the country but only send back dead bodies.

Siberite

Hold your horses bro. Dont act like a blind fool and asking something you dont know. Seems like you have money trail for these theives.
How much does it cost in UK for a funeral do you know that?
If you are full of sanity would u send ur loved ones dead bodies or would like to be person till the last sight.its a shame when people start giving lecture for criminal absconder.
He is living in UK most expensive properties, do you a sanity to justify his earings and he talking about inflation (Mehngai).
You didnt even bother to understand the context, how a person is talking about mehngai who took the loan on higest interests, money laundering, commission kickbacks and then left the country but only send back dead bodies.
I asked you a question about your own dead ones. You seem like a person who can go out and yap a lot about others ,without knowing anything, yet you can not talk about your own relatives, families or loved ones.
Cost of funeral is a deciding factor for those who can't love heir loved one so much. You are too judgmental for someone else grief and pain ,when you foul mouth the deads and their coffins and compare it with boxes. Do you know many grief stricken people still send the dead bodies to be hurried in Pakistan you have insulted them all without any consideration.

I would not use the word fool to describe your attitude in the same way you like to call others. However, your senseless words and post is enough to gauge your mental,personal and human status.

Try to respect the dead people after their death.And don't bring their name when try to malign someone you do not like or hate. Death is inevitable .One day you will also be dead and no one knows how your funeral will take place and where.

Last edited:

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
I asked you a question about your own dead ones. You seems like a person who can go out and yap a lot about others ,without knowing anything, yet you can not talk about your own relatives, families or loved ones.
Cost if funeral is a deciding factor for those who can't love heir loved one so much. You are too judgmental for someone else grief and pain . When you foul mouth the deads and th
I told you but you just acting like a person who doesn't want to understand.
If you think you know everything thing just tell me. You trying to advocate a person who left his loveones alon for the money he stolen from poor peoples.
Of course cost of funeral and fear of ending up in the jail.
Now if you have pitty sense then stop protecting criminals crying for Mehngai.
Mehngai is for poor peoples not for you.
Better look for ur self why you are judgemental for others. Just playing oversmart

Siberite

I told you but you just acting like a person who doesn't want to understand.
If you think you know everything thing just tell me. You trying to advocate a person who left his loveones alon for the money he stolen from poor peoples.
Of course cost of funeral and fear of ending up in the jail.
Now if you have pitty sense then stop protecting criminals crying for Mehngai.
Mehngai is for poor peoples not for you.
Better look for ur self why you are judgemental for others. Just playing oversmart
I don't know what part of the body you use to read, comprehend and rationalize .But it doesnt look normal.
Where did I advocate ,criminal ,corrupt and convicted ?
Let me tell you what I am trying to explain to the feeble brain like you that in order to malign your opponents, dont drag the deads from their coffins and graves.
Is that freaking too hard to understand ?