میڈیا سے بات کرنے کی اجازت نہیں

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Meh.

Everyone knows but why are people supporting these people?

Because they're sick of Imran Khan's lies and oppression.

They're even willing to want previous chors back. This is the achievement of Imran Khan.
Imran Khan have voice to dumb people like you and this chor molvi has enslaved these innocents and stopping people to even talk....

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Good to see these beasts of fazlu are being exposed on daily basis. Look at their attitude and mindset, no doubt these Mullahs kept them illiterate by purpose.

Steyn

Imran Khan have voice to dumb people like you and this chor molvi has enslaved these innocents and stopping people to even talk....

I consider you people dumb. You're supporting PPP government and have killed your conscience because you like Imran Khan. Isn't PTI government made of PPP? Who is Fawad Chaudry, Firdous, Abdul Hafeez Sheikh? Who are these people? The right hand people of Asif Zardari.

I consider you people dumb that you think a liar who says lying makes for a great leader is the savior of this country. What does Islam say about liars?

I mean has your brain stopped functioning? Didn't we just a year ago considered tax amnesty bad? Didn't we consider IMF and loans bad? Didn't we made fun of Shehbaz Sharif and his broken promises?

I am not dumb, i still have my senses and morality. You people have killed your own intelligence because otherwise you couldn't support Imran Khan.

Dream Seller

I consider you people dumb. You're supporting PPP government and have killed your conscience because you like Imran Khan. Isn't PTI government made of PPP? Who is Fawad Chaudry, Firdous, Abdul Hafeez Sheikh? Who are these people? The right hand people of Asif Zardari.

I consider you people dumb that you think a liar who says lying makes for a great leader is the savior of this country. What does Islam say about liars?

I mean has your brain stopped functioning? Didn't we just a year ago considered tax amnesty bad? Didn't we consider IMF and loans bad? Didn't we made fun of Shehbaz Sharif and his broken promises?

I am not dumb, i still have my senses and morality. You people have killed your own intelligence because otherwise you couldn't support Imran Khan.
That’s a stupid thinking itself because you can only choose from elected people and Khan entering in the bubble for the first time can’t change that. Don’t you think about it? Bugz e Imran has made you dumb and deaf that you don’t want to see and hear the facts.

Steyn

That’s a stupid thinking itself because you can only choose from elected people and Khan entering in the bubble for the first time can’t change that. Don’t you think about it? Bugz e Imran has made you dumb and deaf that you don’t want to see and hear the facts.

That's a convenient way to escape an argument. Bughz e Imran. Why am i in Bughz e Imran? I hate IK for a reason, don't i?

Anyway, keep dreaming that Buzdar, JKT and PPP will bring change for you. Nothing wrong with dreaming