میں یہ ریڈ لائن مٹا کر دکھاؤں گا.. عمران خان

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1756339281017098472
Baat-Toh-Sahi-Hai-Meme-.jpg
The ones I know of, salman akram raja's result has been stopped by the court, also ECP has ordered on Pervaiz Elahi's wife's RO to do consolidation of form 45's again in the candidates presences within 48 hrs or something. But it was a very reasonable order I can't remember the exact details due to information overload nowadays

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The ones I know of, salman akram raja's result has been stopped by the court, also ECP has ordered on Pervaiz Elahi's wife's RO to do consolidation of form 45's again in the candidates presences within 48 hrs or something. But it was a very reasonable order I can't remember the exact details due to information overload nowadays

I have seen that as well. Shoaib Shaheen of NA47 has also been referred to by ECP. Above tweet is talking about the ones who were declared victorious to come forward and defend it with form 45 but so far none had the guts even Kh Asif and Ata Tarar who are famous for their bad mouthing has uttered a single word about it.

wasiqjaved

وہ پوچھنا تھا کہ دو لوگ کلیم کرتے تھے کہ عمران خان کو وزیراعظم ہم نے بنوایا تھا

ایک جہانگیر ترین اور دوسرا پرویز خٹک۔۔۔

اللہ نے دونوں کو اوقات دکھا دی کیونکہ عمران خان کو وزیراعظم اللہ نے اور عوام نے بنوایا تھا
GF_kqP2X0AAqol2

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I have seen that as well. Shoaib Shaheen of NA47 has also been referred to by ECP. Above tweet is talking about the ones who were declared victorious to come forward and defend it with form 45 but so far none had the guts even Kh Asif and Ata Tarar who are famous for their bad mouthing has uttered a single word about it.
Ah sorry I totally misread the tweet. I thought Advocate was asking if anyone has had any success after challenging the results.

Aap ne to bohat chotay naam ley liye. Nawaz, Maryam, Shabaz and Hamza Shariff ki bhootiyan abhi tak khamosh hai is mamlay mein Sub ke sub jo buri tarah se haar rahay the. Hamza ko to ek polling stations se sirf 1 vote mila tha

stranger

12 crore lun aik saat generals ki maan ka phudda phartay huay beghairat tareen ki mata ki gaand tak ja pohnchay