Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
5cb2fbb46864f1f394e027bd0546b3cf.gif

9a7a639edb364e64ee6db51673a723f4.gif

نذیر ناجی کے پیٹ میں مروڑ- اصل بات کیا ہے
http://www.loadpictures.net/pics/9a7a639edb364e64ee6db51673a723f4.gi

tabla

Voter (50+ posts)
نذیر ناجی کے پیٹ میں مروڑ- اصل بات کیا ہے

nazir naji kay maroor ho na hoo, but us nay tum ko pissed zaroor kur diya...lol...you guys are true imran KHan lover but only get disappointed in the end....been there done that

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nazir Naji made "Halal" this months pay from his pay masters.
Let this traitor fill his belly with hell fire.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
naji namak halal,iss chaval ki mut mari gai ha k zardari malik ha,na-ji na..MAILK TO ALLAH ha,mulak se ghaddari,jhoot ki wafadari jahannum se kam to koi gunjaish he nahe ha.kisi national issue pe takleef ho rahi ha,lahore jalsa ki to bari tareefain ho rhi thi.haram zyada bolta ha.balkeh bhonkta ha.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
No one trust this man...he is a known corrupt and lifafa journalist.

I guess every news paper needs on bad boy?

His reputation is so bad that even if he says truth, it still sounds like a lie

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I wrote the following email to this Najir Nanga.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Naji

I am not very fan of you but still I read your columns sometimes, not to see what did you say but just see how stupid and idiot you are but you are considering yourself the Genius Most person of the Universe. Meaning I just read your columns just to laugh on...

So Mr "Genius" I come to the main point i.e. the end sentence of your column in which you said "if the drone attacks are not stopped, we would march towards Islamabad".

By reading this statement I "Clapped" for "Geniusness" because I have read many newspapers, Editorials & Columns but not body saw this statement in this way. That's why I consider you a "genius" while the others are stupid and Blind which couldn't see this fact and praise Imran for this action.

Mr "Genius" Do you see your face in Mirror daily and when you see your face in mirror do you consider yourself what I said.....because your face can be the face of a Joker & Cunning Person but not the Genius. I mentioned you as joker because your Favorite Political leader is the biggest Joker of Pakistan and you went to a ceremony organised by his party,MQM, and you had been a given an award for praising them. On the next morning you wrote a column and praise them extensively.... But while praising them you forgot all their killings & destruction in Karachi made by them....

You criticised Imran for this statement, "if the drone attacks are not stopped, we would march towards Islamabad" that is the aim of Imran to finish this govt. but can you tell me that:

"Is this govt. very ideal"?

Should this govt. stays for its 5 years and loot more till the end of 5 years.....?

What a Joke?

Is mid term Election is unconstitutional?

But at the end whatever writers like you write about Imran, but you can't stop him to be in PM house very soon and when he gets what would you do then...?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------