نوازشریف کے ایون فیلڈ فلیٹس سے متعلق شاہد خاقان عباسی کا بڑاانکشاف

Sach Bolo

Senator (1k+ posts)
just like 100 year old Roedad Khan, SKAbbasi has just realized he was a slave of evil for last 35 years and now he is "Mufakir-e-Pakistan" for "Ahl e CYouth" after satan did not award him election ticket 🤣

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
just like 100 year old Roedad Khan, SKAbbasi has just realized he was a slave of evil for last 35 years and now he is "Mufakir-e-Pakistan" for "Ahl e CYouth" after satan did not award him election ticket 🤣
Such Bolo? chalo Halfan aik sawal ka jawab do, SK Abbasi ne PML N ko khud chora ya Party se Nikala gaya?
SK Abbasi ne kya PML N se ticket maangi? wo to kaafi arse se keh raha mein majood halaat aur system mein election contest nahi karu ga.

aap ne Halfan Quran Pak per haath rukh ker mere dono sawalaat ka jawab dena hai.
waiting for your reply.

abuomarsheikh

Councller (250+ posts)
اس کوکین عباسسی کو کیوں بلا لاتے ہو جو خود پرلے درجے کا جھوٹا ہے کریڈیبل ہی نہیں ہے یہ کنجر نام نہاد صحافی عوام کو بار بار چوتیا بنانے سے باز نہیں اتے

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What major revelation does it contain?
🙄
The revelation from the horses mouth that idhar paise detey thay, udhar letey thay....
Nawaz was 'PM' at the time...his father was laundering money. Its not news to anyone....but this is exactly what N league has been denying all this time...that there was no money laundering. And Thats what everyone has ben saying...that there was money laundering.

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

فقہ حرام لیگیہ کی منافقت کی چند مثالیں

انتخابی نشان شیر -- مگر پوری فیملی بھگوڑی

ان کے غلام کا آئی ڈی "سچ بولو" مگر جھوٹ کا پلندہ

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Wake up Pak

What major revelation does it contain?
🙄
Shahid Khakqan Abbasi unwittingly throws corrupt Nawaz Sharif under the bus, disclosing that the Sharif family purchased the infamous Avenfield apartment in 1991, contrary to their stated position of acquiring it in 2006. He also reveals they transferred those funds through hawala-hundi!

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
لو جی اب عدالتوں میں جھوٹ کی بنیاد پر کیس لڑا گیا یہ بکرا ایک اور جھوٹ لے کر آیا
میں نے زاتی طور پر بوسنیا کو وزٹ کیا ہے ۔ان کا کلیم ہے ان کی کسی نے کوئ امداد نہیں کی تھی۔اب اس کہانی کا مقصد پھر سے چوروں کو نئی کہانی دینے کی ہے

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shahid Khakqan Abbasi unwittingly throws corrupt Nawaz Sharif under the bus, disclosing that the Sharif family purchased the infamous Avenfield apartment in 1991, contrary to their stated position of acquiring it in 2006. He also reveals they transferred those funds through hawala-hundi!
I really don't have much knowledge about this case. If Mian Sharif purchased Avenfield flats, then how is Nawaz Sharif responsible for proving anything? This accusation is related to the first term of Nawaz Sharif's prime ministership. Is it being alleged that he obtained the flat through corrupt means? Millions of dollar corruption in just one year?? 🤔

Wake up Pak

I really don't have much knowledge about this case. If Mian Sharif purchased Avenfield flats, then how is Nawaz Sharif responsible for proving anything? This accusation is related to the first term of Nawaz Sharif's prime ministership. Is it being alleged that he obtained the flat through corrupt means? Millions of dollar corruption in just one year?? 🤔
Let's assume that Nawaz's father purchased it in 1991 (through whatever means, no proof of his earnings), then why did Nawaz and his family lie that these were purchased in 2006?

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let's assume that Nawaz's father purchased it in 1991 (through whatever means, no proof of his earnings), then why did Nawaz and his family lie that these were purchased in 2006?
I am not familiar with the details of this case. PTI has been following it closely, so you would likely have a better understanding. I asked these questions to gain a more comprehensive explanation.
If Mian Sharif purchased Avenfield flats, then how is Nawaz Sharif responsible for proving anything?
Is it being alleged that he obtained the flat through corrupt means? Millions of dollar corruption in just one year?? 🤔

Wake up Pak

I am not familiar with the details of this case. PTI has been following it closely, so you would likely have a better understanding. I asked these questions to gain a more comprehensive explanation.
Why did Nawaz and his family lie that these were purchased in 2006?

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why did Nawaz and his family lie that these were purchased in 2006?
I am asking a simple question, if Mian Sharif purchased those flats, how is the responsibility of providing evidence placed on Nawaz Sharif? What contentions does the prosecution present against Nawaz Sharif in this case?

Wake up Pak

I am asking a simple question, if Mian Sharif purchased those flats, how is the responsibility of providing evidence placed on Nawaz Sharif? What contentions does the prosecution present against Nawaz Sharif in this case?
The simple answer is: why did they lie to the courts and parliament? Why didn't they simply state that they were purchased by his father?

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
The simple answer is: why did they lie to the courts and parliament? Why didn't they simply state that they were purchased by his father?
What is Nawaz Sharif's argument in this case; that he is the owner and he purchased those flats in 2006??