نواز شریف اور انکی بیٹی کا جو کردار رہا،قوم کے سامنے رکھنا چاہتا ہوں:نثار

IM SHAH

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeh Bharwa Munafiq hai...... Ch. Nisar has been with Sharief Family for more than 30 years, He knew all about the S. Family and did not say a word at that time.....
CH Nisar has been thief with them for 30 years...
CHOR KA SATHI BHI CHOR HI HOTA HAI..
GET FUCK CH NISAR YOU ARE A LOOSER.

Last edited:

Visionartist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

47 saal sey hakoomat kerney wala bona thug eik doosrey boney thug ka qisa suna reha hey

34 saal khata reha- ab jab peta chala key koyi peysa khaney ko nahiyn miley ga bhonk perha- yeh bataye 34 saal is ney kitna kamaya- haramzad bhonk reha hey-yeh kutta Zia ul haq ka wazeer tha-34+13 =47 saal maal banaya- haramzad- is haramzad ney 47 sal bad maal bananey key bad toba ker reha hey- choriy shuda maal to wapis kerey- ya kam az kam nishan dahiy hi kerey- election qareeb heyn - soye huvey chor bhonkna shuru ho gaye heyn

Last edited:

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I don't think it's honorable to spew venom against someone after you leave them. If you think that they were doing something wrong for a long time then it makes you partner in crime with them for seeing such things happening but doing nothing about it then.

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Either he lost his mind or there is some other problem with CH. Nissar, because he comes on media, he arranges these types of political events, and people gather to see what Chaudhary sb. has to say, maybe he is getting into practical politics. But all they hear is I have so much in my chest, I am keeping so much in my heart for Nawaz and his Daughter.
He should come straight or shut up and stop wasting the time of the nation.

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
میں بتاؤں گا
اس وقت جب کدو پکیں گے
یہ کیا عوام کو اتنا ہی بیوقوف سمجھتا ہے
چونتیس سے اس کو بتانے کی قبض ہوئی ہے
جو ٹھیک ہونے کا نام ہی نہیں لیتی

Diabetes

MPA (400+ posts)
He protected Nawaz Shareef all those times. He knew Nawaz is corrupt but he was stopping Nawaz Shareef to write letter for judicial commission. Letter he was objecting on inclusion of ISI investigations in JTI. Also have seen his old clips where he said London Flates are bought on mortgages and they are still paying it. He is part of crimes.