نوجوان نے نواز شریف کے منہ پر کھری کھری سنا دیں،یا اللہ اسکے حفاظت فرمانہ،فرعونوں کے سامنے کھڑے ہوگئے۔

desan

President (40k+ posts)
48392775_569641930163535_3434184922791673856_n.jpg

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am very uneasy to see this Firon sitting quietly on the sofa , pretending nothing happened.
I also pity Pakistani journalists especially TV anchors to always let this criminal off the hook.
In any other country that guard would have been immediately arrested for GBH, no if no buts.
Why this man is always getting away with literally murder in Pakistan without any consequences!!!

bahir-sayin

MPA (400+ posts)
I am very uneasy to see this Firon sitting quietly on the sofa , pretending nothing happened.
I also pity Pakistani journalists especially TV anchors to always let this criminal off the hook.
In any other country that guard would have been immediately arrested for GBH, no if no buts.
Why this man is always getting away with literally murder in Pakistan without any consequences!!!
agreed

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
CJ will never take notice of this issue. He is preparing for retirement
The next CJP is more literate and poetic. Do not 'gabro'. The stick that is being prepared will be be full of perfume and hot spices. The show has not started. What we are seeing is a 'trailer'.