نون لیگ کو عبرتناک شکست

samkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
چار مہینے میں کچھ نہیں ہوتا نا ووٹر خوش ہوتا ہے نا ناراض، عمران خان کا نام نہاد امریکی سازش کا بیانیہ جیت رہا ہے۔ ن لیگ کی اپنی غلطی ہے جب وہ اس بیانئے کو بے بنیاد سمجھتی ہے تو اس کو
counter
کرنے کے لئے کمیشن کیوں قائم نہیں کیا۔ سفیر اسد مجید کو لا کر بٹھا دیتی ٹی وی پہ جو اس نے سیکیورٹی کمیٹی میں بولا تھا، ٹی وی پہ بول دیتا، تحریک انصاف کا بیانیہ ہوا میں اڑ جاتا۔
زرداری نے پہلے اپنی پارٹی کہ ایل لگوا دیے اور اب نون لیگ کہ

انقلاب

چار مہینے میں کچھ نہیں ہوتا نا ووٹر خوش ہوتا ہے نا ناراض، عمران خان کا نام نہاد امریکی سازش کا بیانیہ جیت رہا ہے۔ ن لیگ کی اپنی غلطی ہے جب وہ اس بیانئے کو بے بنیاد سمجھتی ہے تو اس کو
counter
کرنے کے لئے کمیشن کیوں قائم نہیں کیا۔ سفیر اسد مجید کو لا کر بٹھا دیتی ٹی وی پہ جو اس نے سیکیورٹی کمیٹی میں بولا تھا، ٹی وی پہ بول دیتا، تحریک انصاف کا بیانیہ ہوا میں اڑ جاتا۔
مما ہوا میں اُڑ گیا

taban

اچھا تو آپ پچھواڑے کو جلد کہتے ہیں ?
ہاہاہا نہیں میں لکھنؤ کا تھوڑی ہوں مجھے پتہ نہیں تھا کہ پچھواڑہ پورے کا پورا پھٹ چکا ہے میں سمجھا کہ صرف نانی چار سو بیس کی جلد پھٹی ہے

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
counter
Man you are really retarded. Shahbaz Shareef held a second NSC meeting and agreed there was a marasla/letter and agreed with the findings of the first NSC meeting.

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
Man you are really retarded. Shahbaz Shareef held a second NSC meeting and agreed there was a marasla/letter and agreed with the findings of the first NSC meeting.
No one in the first or the second meeting said that there was an American conspiracy. Stop watching ARY to stop acting like a retarded kid. Asad Umar has admitted on TV that in the meeting no agency or forces chief has said that there was an American conspiracy.

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
No one in the first or the second meeting said that there was an American conspiracy. Stop watching ARY to stop acting like a retarded kid. Asad Umar has admitted on TV that in the meeting no agency or forces chief has said that there was an American conspiracy.
American conspiracy can only be proven by investigation which the current govt and agencies can't do because they are part of it. You wan't biggest proof of it then it evident to any one with little bit of brain what happened between 2nd April to 9th April. IK already had resolved the assembly and they could have gone to elections but the way parliament was restored and how on the night of 9th April things happened, it made it clear how the establishment was involved. I didn't buy the IK american conspiracy based on what he said but based on what I saw in that one week. You could say that SC restore parliament because speaker ruling was illegal but the way they restored it and didn't look into the letter gate and also till now have not established an independent open court JIT for it shows clearly what happened.

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
American conspiracy can only be proven by investigation which the current govt and agencies can't do because they are part of it. You wan't biggest proof of it then it evident to any one with little bit of brain what happened between 2nd April to 9th April. IK already had resolved the assembly and they could have gone to elections but the way parliament was restored and how on the night of 9th April things happened, it made it clear how the establishment was involved. I didn't buy the IK american conspiracy based on what he said but based on what I saw in that one week. You could say that SC restore parliament because speaker ruling was illegal but the way they restored it and didn't look into the letter gate and also till now have not established an independent open court JIT for it shows clearly what happened.
Blah blah blah shit and no evidence. I was inquiring about American conspiracy. You uselessly started rambling about establishment's role.

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
Blah blah blah shit and no evidence. I was inquiring about American conspiracy. You uselessly started rambling about establishment's role.
Either you are retarded or don't understand english. I already mentioned that "American conspiracy can only be proven by investigation which the current govt and agencies can't do because they are part of it." However, when investigation will be done about following it will be proved:

1. Why the letter was sent to remove IK via motion of no confidence?
2. Who the letter was addressing to remove IK?
3. Why the PTI MNAs/MPAs were having meetings in US Embassy in the last 4-5 months of no confidence movement?
4.Why in Nov last year, the US govt in a press conference said that they are very close to a deal about US bases in Pakistan when in July last year IK has said absolutely not?
5. Who said to US that IK went to Russia on his own?