نوے فیصد میڈیا چینلز کا عمران خان کے حق میں ہونے والے مظاہروں کا بلیک آؤٹ

hello

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IMG-20220410-WA0007.jpg

New-Project-2022-04-10-T194107-240.jpg

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
pdoc bhai i am a patriotic person and I am with Imran khan. Now its a matter of our national respect and integrity. I am willing to be a human cannon fodder, feed me in the cannon and fire me on these traitors ( PDM, JUDICIARY and GENERALS).
As a Patriotic Pakistani, I am backing Imran Khan. And trust me next election may all the PPP, PML and JUI voters will also vote for Imran Khan!
Brother ... we are all Pakistanis. If Allah has shown the light to you and give you the judgement to see wrong from right. Subhan Allah. It is not about parties ... it is about Pakistan. Imran never did and never would do anything to harm the motherland. All power to you. Hope and pray you can always side with the truth.

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
pdoc bhai i am a patriotic person and I am with Imran khan. Now its a matter of our national respect and integrity. I am willing to be a human cannon fodder, feed me in the cannon and fire me on these traitors ( PDM, JUDICIARY and GENERALS).
As a Patriotic Pakistani, I am backing Imran Khan. And trust me next election may all the PPP, PML and JUI voters will also vote for Imran Khan!
The change has already come?

kayawish

1 month pehle main ne kaha ke yea sab kut khana bajwa kar raha hai tu tum saab muje maa behen ki galiyan deh rahe the ... aab khud bajwa ko galiyaan deh rahe ho ? shabaz shareef ko PM bananay ka plan agle saal ka tha but when he took money from US and double crossed now Ninja will fuck him thats what i am told more i cannot say i got warning !!! shabaz ko PM bananay ka maqsad Pakistan ko FATF se nikalna hai because us ki US se salam duwa achi hai.

ashahid30

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Jee o Shera.. Dil khush ker diya aap ne. Salam paesh kertay hain aap ko.

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
1 month pehle main ne kaha ke yea sab kut khana bajwa kar raha hai tu tum saab muje maa behen ki galiyan deh rahe the ... aab khud bajwa ko galiyaan deh rahe ho ? shabaz shareef ko PM bananay ka plan agle saal ka tha but when he took money from US and double crossed now Ninja will fuck him thats what i am told more i cannot say i got warning !!! shabaz ko PM bananay ka maqsad Pakistan ko FATF se nikalna hai because us ki US se salam duwa achi hai.
Why suddenly Bajwa turned against Imran?

Siberite

Shuja . Don't believe this Youthia. He is trying to have you wear the suicide jacket and he will get out from Patli Galli himself. ?

Brother ... we are all Pakistanis. If Allah has shown the light to you and give you the judgement to see wrong from right. Subhan Allah. It is not about parties ... it is about Pakistan. Imran never did and never would do anything to harm the motherland. All power to you. Hope and pray you can always side with the truth.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shuja . Don't believe this Youthia. He is trying to have you wear the suicide jacket and he will get out from Patli Galli himself. ?
Yaar I am ready for Pakistan. Doesn't matter if it takes our lives. Country comes first and Imran khan has taken a stand and we are obliged to support him as true Pakistanies.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hur koi tumhari tarah zameer farosh nahin hota. Shuja just like the majority puts Pakistan first whereas tumhara deen aur imaan sirf paisa hai. Air bikao maal ki mere nazdeek zero value hoti hai. So keep enjoying the haram money....it matches your character. Now take a chill pill and enjoy how we Pakistanis stand with our sincere leader and take back our country from the looters and traitors. Send ne your address so I can send you both popcorn and immodium to keep both of your holes calm and occupied.

Siberite

Hur koi tumhari tarah zameer farosh nahin hota. Shuja just like the majority puts Pakistan first whereas tumhara deen aur imaan sirf paisa hai. Air bikao maal ki mere nazdeek zero value hoti hai. So keep enjoying the haram money....it matches your character. Now take a chill pill and enjoy how we Pakistanis stand with our sincere leader and take back our country from the looters and traitors. Send ne your address so I can send you both popcorn and immodium to keep both of your holes calm and occupied.
So, how many jackets are ready ?

Siberite

Yaar I am ready for Pakistan. Doesn't matter if it takes our lives. Country comes first and Imran khan has taken a stand and we are obliged to support him as true Pakistanies.
Well, I think you need to reflect. Don't get too sentimental. He is also a politician. Don't lose your sleep over his stance. He can turn around and leave you in cold any time. His record is testament .