نہ ہمارے پاس آزادی ہے اور نہ خوشحالی،عمران خان کا قوم سے ہنگامی خطاب

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عمران خان نے آ بیل مجھے مار والا کام کیا ہے - اس نے ڈی جی سی پر اپنے اوپر حملے کا الزام لگایا اور اس کا نام ایف آئی آر میں ڈالنے کی کوشش کی - اتنا ہی نہیں اس نے اعظم سواتی اور دیگر لوگوں سے اسے گالیاں بھی دلوائیں - اس عہدے پر دو ہزار سترہ اٹھارہ میں فیض حمید تھا اور اسی نے خان صاحب کے حق میں پولیٹیکل انجینرنگ کی تھی - ڈی جی سی آئی ایس آئی میں پولیٹیکل ونگ کا انچارج ہوتا ہے اور ایسے کام وہی کرتا ہے اس وقت وہی سب کچھ کر رہا ہے - میرے خیال میں حافظ صاحب کی ان کاموں میں کوئی خاص دلچسبی نہیں

pkpatriot

We are listening it since fall of his government but his every move turned out to be the best. It takes alot of courage to fight all corrupt mafias in one go.

pkpatriot

عمران خان نے آ بیل مجھے مار والا کام کیا ہے - اس نے ڈی جی سی پر اپنے اوپر حملے کا الزام لگایا اور اس کا نام ایف آئی آر میں ڈالنے کی کوشش کی - اتنا ہی نہیں اس نے اعظم سواتی اور دیگر لوگوں سے اسے گالیاں بھی دلوائیں - اس عہدے پر دو ہزار سترہ اٹھارہ میں فیض حمید تھا اور اسی نے خان صاحب کے حق میں پولیٹیکل انجینرنگ کی تھی - ڈی جی سی آئی ایس آئی میں پولیٹیکل ونگ کا انچارج ہوتا ہے اور ایسے کام وہی کرتا ہے اس وقت وہی سب کچھ کر رہا ہے - میرے خیال میں حافظ صاحب کی ان کاموں میں کوئی خاص دلچسبی نہیں
Aap k khayal mein Mohsin naqvi hafiz sb k sath Khana Kaaba mein kia kr raha tha.
saadgi...

Awan S

Aap k khayal mein Mohsin naqvi hafiz sb k sath Khana Kaaba mein kia kr raha tha.
saadgi...
I don't know the detals of that matter therefore I cannot comment on that. He was a owner of a media house and may be he met the Hafiz sahib by chance. Picture is not a proof of anything; famous people have pictures with hundreds of people.

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't know the detals of that matter therefore I cannot comment on that. He was a owner of a media house and may be he met the Hafiz sahib by chance. Picture is not a proof of anything; famous people have pictures with hundreds of people.
Mohsin naqwi was with army chief when he (and his family)visited khana kabaa Permission to enter kaaba is not given to ordinary people.

pkpatriot

Alot of news were published on arrest of Azam swati but they damn care about the image of Pakistan.

pkpatriot

عمران خان قوم کہ آسرے پر ہے کہ وہ فوج کہ خلاف باہر نکلے اور قوم عمران خان کہ آسرے پر ہے کہ وہ فوج کہ خلاف باہر نکلے
O 65 jalsay aurr 2 long march to kr chuka hey ub kiya tootie taang k sath sarkon pey aa jaey..

Awan S

Mohsin naqwi was with army chief when he (and his family)visited khana kabaa Permission to enter kaaba is not given to ordinary people.
ISPR should clarify that. By the way, when government ministers and PM visited Kaaba last year, they allowed some journalist and PTI MNAs to go to the area where ordinary people are not allowed. It is not that big deal.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yes , they had a very weak legal team.
I didn't see a single lawyer in Pakistan talking beyond our few law books. it's still a colonial system with infinite powers in handful of people.
What has a legal team got to do with this? Lawyers don't make laws. Law makers do.

Melanthus

Pakistan has become a fascist state.It is a failed state.Every institution is dysfunctional.The economy is in shambles.Those who can get out should do so .I know three families from Karachi have recently moved to UK in an area not far from I live.I am hoping to get one of my relatives out.He has a masters in biochemistry and is currently a teacher in a government higher secondary school.His pay was cut by 10% two weeks ago.Hopefully he will get admission for graduate studies in a British university and find a job in a western country.I will sponsor him to study.There is no future for young people in Pakistan.

Sohail Shuja

I think IK needs to calm down and think rationally. He could have let these group ruled till the end of October, and they would have falling with their own weight. Same as if they had let IK ruled till the end of 2023 , they would have been in better position for elections.
The only force which took advantage of the situation is sitting in Aab Para .

The stupid Politicians are the biggest assets of army.
IK first agreed to settle this matter and also gave a statement that until April, he does not envision any elections. That was a hint that he has agreed for the sake of economy of Pakistan to let this Govt rule until June/July or maybe until October.

But then, he got carried away and for his face saving in front of his voters, he dissolved the provincial assemblies. He just gave the matchbox to PDM by his own hands.

Therefore, now I think that IK should think irrationally because his opponents do not have the same rationales as he does. They are all "Haraamis" and IK cannot think like them & neither can he predict their moves.

Sohail Shuja

Election is not going to resolve this power struggle issue. IK needs to understand that if he wants to win this war of tug, he needs to get all Politicians on his side. Pick one enemy at a time and move forward. He is not a smart person who can beat them all at once. He lost many good opportunities where he could have made a difference. Basically, he is a fool man, who never learns from his own mistakes.
Nope. He needs to have the establishment on his side. The political parties are their slaves.

But if does this, then what will be the difference between IK and the rest? He will also be just like any other. What will change here?

Sohail Shuja

خان صاحب، اب کچھ شورہ دکھاوٗ، آپکے مخالف کسی قسم کی اصول پرستی نہیں دکھا رہے۔ کچھ نہیں ہے تو کم از کم چار دِن کی ہڑتال ہی کال کردو، ان کے ہوش ٹھکانے آجائیں گے۔ ایسا ہے تو پھر ایسا ہی سہی۔ چار دِن کی بھوک دہائیوں کی غلامی سے بہت بہتر ہے۔

Siberite

IK first agreed to settle this matter and also gave a statement that until April, he does not envision any elections. That was a hint that he has agreed for the sake of economy of Pakistan to let this Govt rule until June/July or maybe until October.

But then, he got carried away and for his face saving in front of his voters, he dissolved the provincial assemblies. He just gave the matchbox to PDM by his own hands.

Therefore, now I think that IK should think irrationally because his opponents do not have the same rationales as he does. They are all "Haraamis" and IK cannot think like them & neither can he predict their moves.
You cannot turn 65 years old idiot into a sharp thinker in weeks. If IK was really a good politician, none of this so-called face saving would have required.

Have you heard about axing your own feet? H has literally done that. Politics is a game of possibilities. Entering into a dead end is suicidal in Politics.
But before we give him our expensive free advice, ask him to look around him and change some lotas for better.

Siberite

خان صاحب، اب کچھ شورہ دکھاوٗ، آپکے مخالف کسی قسم کی اصول پرستی نہیں دکھا رہے۔ کچھ نہیں ہے تو کم از کم چار دِن کی ہڑتال ہی کال کردو، ان کے ہوش ٹھکانے آجائیں گے۔ ایسا ہے تو پھر ایسا ہی سہی۔ چار دِن کی بھوک دہائیوں کی غلامی سے بہت بہتر ہے۔

بلاتے رھے ہم ، نہیں آئے جو ۔