وزیراعظم آج خطاب میں پٹرول سستا کرنے کا اعلان کریں گے؟پرویز خٹک کا دعویٰ

perv-and-khan.jpg

وزیراعظم عمران خان کا آج شام قوم سے خطاب متوقع ہے جس سے متعلق وفاقی وزیر دفاع پرویز خٹک نے دعویٰ کیا ہے کہ اس میں متعدد اہم اعلانات ہونے جا رہے ہیں۔

پرویز خٹک کا کہنا ہے کہ آج شام کو ہونے والے متوقع خطاب میں وزیراعظم پٹرول 10 روپے فی لیٹر تک سستا کرنے کا اعلان کرنے والے ہیں۔ یہی نہیں ان کا کہنا ہے کہ نئی قیمتیں 4 ماہ تک برقرار رہیں گی اور پٹرول اسی قیمت پر فروخت کرنے سے متعلق بھی اعلان کیا جائے گا۔

وفاقی وزیر دفاع نے نوشہرہ میں منعقدہ تقریب سے خطاب کے دوران یہ بھی کہا کہ عمران خان آج بجلی کی قیمت میں بھی5 روپے فی یونٹ سستی کرنے کا اعلان کرنے والے ہیں۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ تیسرا بڑا اعلان یہ ہو گا کہ بے روزگار بی اے پاس افراد کو ماہانہ 10 ہزار روپے دیئے جائیں گے۔

وزیر دفاع کے علاوہ وزیر خارجہ مخدوم شاہ محمود قریشی نے بھی کہا ہے کہ آج ہونے والے وزیراعظم کے خطاب میں بڑے اعلانات ہونے والے ہیں، عمران خان آج قوم کو اپنے دل کی بات بتائیں گے۔ قوم تیار ہو جائے!

Last edited:

ProPakistanii

MPA (400+ posts)
Who is responsible for dollar 180?
Ishaq dar and miftah ismail. Dollar already started losing its value once the devaluation stopped. Don't quote me if you're not willing to research and accept the mistakes of pmln by spending 7 billion dollars in 5 years to keep ruppee value high. That 7 billion dollar was a loan taken from imf and we are paying interest on it every year. I don't think you understand complicated stuff so please stay away. Jahilon sy mein door rehta hu.
https://twitter.com/x/status/1006293241065504769

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ishaq dar and miftah ismail. Dollar already started losing its value once the devaluation stopped. Don't quote me if you're not willing to research and accept the mistakes of pmln by spending 7 billion dollars in 5 years to keep ruppee value high. That 7 billion dollar was a loan taken from imf and we are paying interest on it every year. I don't think you understand complicated stuff so please stay away. Jahilon sy mein door rehta hu.

Awan S is a Lahori Patwari by blood. He won't blame Pmln even if PMLN's own finance minister Miftah Ismael admit his govt policy was wrong

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

It was more political thing as after a strong PM's removal, uncertainty made dollar fly high. Anyway I have written before that we should keep dollar control as our needs and especially to control inflation as we are a poor country.

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Awan S is a Lahori Patwari by blood. He won't blame Pmln even if PMLN's own finance minister Miftah Ismael admit his govt policy was wrong
Yes I do but I analyze each party's performance. In economy only good performance of current government was positive current account from previous era balance and deficient now past the point where PML(N) left. Any other positive in economy or fake GDP calculation?

ProPakistanii

MPA (400+ posts)
It was more political thing as after a strong PM's removal, uncertainty made dollar fly high. Anyway I have written before that we should keep dollar control as our needs and especially to control inflation as we are a poor country.
And how should we keep dollar low? Any possible solution other than taking loans and subsidizing imports? Do you even know where did pmln spent the seven billion dollars to keep dollar low? You don't know the abc of economics yet making suggestions as if you have 20 years of experience in finance.

arifkarim

It was more political thing as after a strong PM's removal, uncertainty made dollar fly high.
Nope. Dollar devalued after 4 long years with overvalued exchange reserves eat through country's foreign exchange reserves.
57957E87-949C-4ED2-8393-716E4C634F70.jpeg
845304E7-DC2B-4469-A8E6-EFD9212CC272.jpeg
397FB780-3DF4-4A51-95DE-41BE9181049F.png
A91F4A2D-FEC4-4AEA-8DEF-EDBF4E90D0B2.jpeg

arifkarim

Yes I do but I analyze each party's performance. In economy only good performance of current government was positive current account from previous era balance and deficient now past the point where PML(N) left. Any other positive in economy or fake GDP calculation?
Fake Gdp calculation? Your own Mafroor finance minister used current govts GDP calculation to make his own Gdp numbers look good
???
https://twitter.com/x/status/1494936727324180480

arifkarim

And how should we keep dollar low? Any possible solution other than taking loans and subsidizing imports? Do you even know where did pmln spent the seven billion dollars to keep dollar low? You don't know the abc of economics yet making suggestions as if you have 20 years of experience in finance.
His own Mafroor finance minister used this govts GDP calculation to make his own gdp numbers look good ???
https://twitter.com/x/status/1494936727324180480 And he just called these gdp numbers of his own Mafroor finance minister fake ???
Awan S