وکڑی سپیچ مان لو ,وہ جیت چکا ھے D-Chowk

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
To be honest with you IK is too gullible, Narcist person I ever seen in my life in Pakistan Politics. And on top of that, he got all these losers who support him and don't know how harmful their own behaviors are representing PTI.
And I do not see him changing himself for the better. I do see Khalid Maqbool as better than him however, he is too much consumed with patty politics of MQM and they also receive their orders from ISI and other agencies which is causing lot of anxiety to their members in local offices.
teri baybay garajan sharifa ne khottay ko london se wapis lanay k liye generals se deal krni pari.. deal kin shariat par hovi, yeh to teri baybay hi bta sakti hai.. lekin khottay k vote ko izzat do ko boot ko izzat do me bdal diya.

Siberite

I grew up as an MQM supporter but then again they also played in the hands of the Establishment. So no hopes from them on a national level as they will only be used as King Makers rather than policy makers. But even now there is still MQM in lower levels helping the Karachiites who are not among the upper middle class which others have failed to do, that is the reason why they still Get votes because they protect their people in their own sectors and units especially during the rains a little while back ... Unit Incharge in MQM is like an MPA and a sector Incharge as an MNA. I hope better sense previals this time as without working together there is no chance that anyone will get everything but their own pound of flesh ...
From the MQM prospective, it is important that they get some sort of administration autonomy to create a better environment for the local population. That is probable why they made many accords with PPP since they are the single largest provincial party in Sindh.

I am all for giving them enough latitude in operating and running the local Governments in Karachi. I was born and grew up in Karachi and I know how talented these people are. It is really sad that their leadership sold out and got involved with some very terrible things in the past.

Siberite

teri baybay garajan sharifa ne khottay ko london se wapis lanay k liye generals se deal krni pari.. deal kin shariat par hovi, yeh to teri baybay hi bta sakti hai.. lekin khottay k vote ko izzat do ko boot ko izzat do me bdal diya.
Abay Naswari , pher Sirak Gya .... Ja ghar ja kar aram karley. Kul pher Lunger khanay kay agay line lugana peray gi.

exitonce

GGAMm0oX0AAXflx
German Shepherd Animation GIF by Jimmy Arca

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
From the MQM prospective, it is important that they get some sort of administration autonomy to create a better environment for the local population. That is probable why they made many accords with PPP since they are the single largest provincial party in Sindh.

I am all for giving them enough latitude in operating and running the local Governments in Karachi. I was born and grew up in Karachi and I know how talented these people are. It is really sad that their leadership sold out and got involved with some very terrible things in the past.
I was born and grew up in Karachi and Essex England. But after My education I came back here as I love my home. I know what the MQM has done to us muhajirs in the past, but there are many like me who still try to do what we can in our own capacity, May it be Eidhi Foundation, JDC or so many others. I am really hoping that this election shit does not turn up into a shit strom after hitting the power struggle fan in this Political turmoil ...

patwari_sab

I was born and grew up in Karachi and Essex England. But after My education I came back here as I love my home. I know what the MQM has done to us muhajirs in the past, but there are many like me who still try to do what we can in our own capacity, May it be Eidhi Foundation, JDC or so many others. I am really hoping that this election shit does not turn up into a shit strom after hitting the power struggle fan in this Political turmoil ...
yeh mirasaan hai.. asan alfaz me mian sanp di khotti