پاکستان سےافغان مہاجرین کی بےدخلی کسی بڑی سازش کا حصہ ہے،ترجمان افغان حکومت

Arshad Chachak

Siasat.pk Web Desk
Suhail-Shaheen.jpg

The eviction of Afghan citizens was the subject of a thorough conversation between our journalist Waqar Bagga and Sohail Shaheen, the spokesperson for the Taliban government in Afghanistan. Sohail Shaheen expressed disapproval of the Pakistani government's policy of evicting Afghan refugees, arguing that it would exacerbate tensions between the two nations and that it is unfair to drive out Afghan citizens who have been a vital source of support for Pakistan's economy.

He further stated that this is against human rights and called it to be a violation and that Islamic State of Afghanistan would modify its own strategies in reaction to these policies regrading expulsion of Afghan refugees. This insightful discussion between Waqar Bagga and Sohail Shaheen provides an insightful viewpoint on the subject. For additional information, read the Q&A session with Waqar Baga and Sohail Shaheen.

Q. What is your opinion about Pakistan's policy of Afghan refugees evacuation?

Answer. Obviously,the forced expulsion of Afghan refugees from Pakistan is against all laws and norms of human rights. Furthermore, it is against the spirit of good neighborliness.

Q. Pakistan has provided shelter to refugees for thirty years. What do you have to say about that?

Answer: Pakistan hosted Afghan refugees for the last 30 years for which we are grateful but we strongly oppose the coercive expulsion of the Afghan refugees from Pakistan.

Q. Pakistan expressed happiness and talked about better relations when the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan regained power. Are the relations still pleasant?

Answer:-I think, anyone who wants good relations with his neighbour, will not do what Pakistan is doing against its neighbour. I hope sense prevail in Pakistan and stop deteriorating the situation furthermore.

Q. It is being said that crimes in Pakistan have increased due to Afghan citizens. What would you say about that?

Answer:- It is a pretext that the Afghan refugees are involved in crimes. Rather they have active participation in the development and economic prosperity of Pakistan.

Q. Are there any hidden forces trying to make Afghan citizens leave Pakistan involuntarily?

Answer:-We think the forced expulsion of the Afghan refugees is a hostile measure against a newly-found Islamic government in Afghanistan. It maybe part of a bigger conspiracy against the young Islamic system.

Q. Will there be any difference in the policy regarding relationships between both countries after forced expulsion of Afghan citizens from Pakistan?

Answer:- Of course, this expulsion will exert a negative impact on mutual relations between the two countries which if sense had prevailed, would have been avoided.

Q:-Do you have any specific policy in place regarding the Afghan refugees and how their new life will begin in Afghanistan?

Answer:-The Islamic Emirate government has framed a comprehensive policy to answer to all short term and long term needs of the refugees including their resettlement, providing job opportunities, building new townships and houses for the returnees.

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The big question is why are the duffer generals expelling Afghan refugees at this juncture in time.Have they considered the pros and cons?.Have they thought about the long term consequences?.Will it help Pakistan politically or economically?.They shouldn’t make decisions on a whim.Pakistan should be caring and compassionate country.My understanding is that most of Afghans are Harding working and are not involved in any criminal activities.Those who are miscreants and criminals should be expelled but ordinary Afghans should not I have been forced to leave.Ps I am not a Pashtoon or Afghan.My family is from Pothwar region.I have only visited Pakistan three times.I will never go back to Pakistan.

patwari_sab

kisi ki dignity majro nahi krni chahie.. afghan ke sat lak ranjishe ho sakti hai lekin yeh ab is mulk me rach bas gaye hein.. apni mehnat mazdori krte hein.. kisi par boj nhi.. afghan ek khudar qoum hai.. dajjali munir Allah ka khof kr.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
The big question is why are the duffer generals expelling Afghan refugees at this juncture in time.Have they considered the pros and cons?.Have they thought about the long term consequences?.Will it help Pakistan politically or economically?.They shouldn’t make decisions on a whim.Pakistan should be caring and compassionate country.My understanding is that most of Afghans are Harding working and are not involved in any criminal activities.Those who are miscreants and criminals should be expelled but ordinary Afghans should not I have been forced to leave.Ps I am not a Pashtoon or Afghan.My family is from Pothwar region.I have only visited Pakistan three times.I will never go back to Pakistan.
Dear my assesment is that GHQ AND ISI have planned that if they cannot control pakistani anger internally, they will start a war with afghanistan, this will divert the issue from asim munir traitor to the afghan war and then they can enjoy tension free.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
kisi ki dignity majro nahi krni chahie.. afghan ke sat lak ranjishe ho sakti hai lekin yeh ab is mulk me rach bas gaye hein.. apni mehnat mazdori krte hein.. kisi par boj nhi.. afghan ek khudar qoum hai.. dajjali munir Allah ka khof kr.
You are right, i live in the most afghan affectees area in Kpk, there are many camps of afghans around us, but they are mostly doing hard labour and financial situation of them is very painful, most of them are now selling there stuff for small pennies and leaving, i am very shameful in front of them.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
It is very strange that people on the ground in Pakistan i.e common people are very happy with afghans leaving, i try to argue with them but they say NO they should leave etc etc.

But if you think intelligently, afghans leaving will cause economic problems because they are master in market making for different trades, pakistanis do not do most trades work. And the main thing is islamic brotherhood and mercy for each other. Anyways ALLAH will make things better for them it is my full believe.

patwari_sab

People of Afghanistan must understand one thing that Punab will never like them and punjab will always bite them.You can trust an israeli but not anyone from Punjab.Just send so much opium to punjab that all 12 crore punjab people become drug adicts.
punjabi opium ko sri paye me mix kar ke pore mulk me sell karen ge 🤣

3rd_Umpire

People of Afghanistan must understand one thing that Punab will never like them and punjab will always bite them.You can trust an israeli but not anyone from Punjab.Just send so much opium to punjab that all 12 crore punjab people become drug adicts.

پنجابی ایک جیدار، دلیر، اصلی، اور نسلی قوم ہے ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)

پنجابی ایک جیدار، دلیر، اصلی، اور نسلی قوم ہے ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔
May Kpk say yousafzai pathan ho mgr may aqsr punjaab jata ho udhar hmaray relatives bhi hain aur baqi zameenain bhi hain. Punjabi bohat mehmaan nawaz aur khulay dil kay hotay hain, bohat jldi ap unkay sath maanos ho jatay ho, aik piyari qoam ha, msla ye ha kay hmara insaaf ka nizam tabah hogya ha aur punjab ki fauj aur police/bureacracy ka is may bara hath ha, bilkul saza aur jaza hi khtm kr di ha aur lawless nation hm bn gaye hain saray, islamabad tu bilkul hi farigh hogya ha. Kpk may phir nizam insaaf ka ha aur log taqatwr ko parh jatay hain.

Last edited:

Islamabadiya

I love the potohar region, its the most beautiful and less populated too bad real state investment/housings is destroying it lately

well you said yoursefl that you only visited Pak 3 times and will never visit again, this is enough to suggest that you have no idea about ground realities of Pak

only the illegals who came here after latest taliban victory are being expelled