پاکستان کی تاریخ کا سب سے بڑا اور بھیانک جھوٹ

desan

President (40k+ posts)
F44boyRXMAArp6e

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
فوج نے سیاست سے کنارہ کشی اختیار کر لی ہے

یہ پچھتر سال سے قوم کو جھوٹ کی لوریاں اور اپنی بہادری کی من گھڑت کہانیاں سناتے رہے ہیں اور قوم ان پر آنکھیں بند کر کے یقین بھی کرتی رہی ہے . لیکن اب

NOT anymore.
They should go to hell with their lies and with their concocted stories.

Gul Sher Malik

MPA (400+ posts)
When I first heard that Mr. Niazi had fire his own father from Board of SKCMH and that poor Niazi Senior took it at heart and spent the rest of remaining years of his life quitely then I did not believe it. Over the years, I have come to know that it was true. This badbakht man actually did publically humiliated his aging father. Bajwa, went out his way to support this man. One may disagree on his style but he did infact support this bast ard man to the best of his capability and only stopped when his institute said enough.

What Imran did to Bajwa, is nothing in comparison to what probably went through mind and body of Ikramullah Niazi during his last days on this planet earth.

ChulBul

Senator (1k+ posts)
When I first heard that Mr. Niazi had fire his own father from Board of SKCMH and that poor Niazi Senior took it at heart and spent the rest of remaining years of his life quitely then I did not believe it. Over the years, I have come to know that it was true. This badbakht man actually did publically humiliated his aging father. Bajwa, went out his way to support this man. One may disagree on his style but he did infact support this bast ard man to the best of his capability and only stopped when his institute said enough.

What Imran did to Bajwa, is nothing in comparison to what probably went through mind and body of Ikramullah Niazi during his last days on this planet earth.
What Niazi has to do with this, its your boys mess. Stop dreaming abt Niazi. Niazi obsession is haunting u.

Husain中川日本

Senator (1k+ posts)

شروع میں لل شیر ملک نے نیازی کا ہمدرد بننے کی ایکٹنگ کی ، اسی وقت پتہ چل گیا تھا یہ سسرا یا تو گنجوں کا دربان ہے یا پھر جرنیلی سور ہے جب سے اسکی پتلوں اتار کر سب کو اسکی نسل دکھا دی ہے تب سے یہ بھڑوا روزانہ ٹکریں مار رہا ہے اور یہاں اپنی ماں بہن ایک کروا رہا ہے ، مگر پیٹ کی آگ بھی تو بجھانی ہے اس جرنیلی کنجر نے سو وہ بجھا رہا ہے

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

نیازی خاندان کی بڑی فکر ہے مگر نواز خاندان پر بات کرتے کیا ہوتا ہے؟ بیٹی گیراج میں پکڑی جائے فوجی کے ساتھ پھر شادی کرنی پڑے کیا بیتی ہو گی نواز شریف پر ۔۔۔ جن فوجیوں کی اس کے باپ نے منتیں ترلے کر کے ضیا کے ساتھ لگوایا ایک فوجی نے ہی اس کی بیٹی کو ٹھوک دیا۔
اس پارٹی کے پجاری جن کی اپنی لیڈر سرٹیفائڈ زانی ہے دوسروں کو زانی زانی کرتے نہیں تھکتے۔
کیا اعلی معیار ہے نوتھیوں کا واہ رے واہ ۔۔ تربیت کی کمی حرام کی فراوانی کا اثر تو آتا ہی ہے پھر

patwari_sab

Jinnah or os ki behan ko inhi amriki neutrals ne mara.. 75 salo se mulk ko isi na pak ghaleez fouj loot rahi hai. Is barway bajwa ka pora khandan arab pati ban choka hai. Opar se itni besharmi se yeh barwa jhoot par jhoot bol raha hai. Awam inki nazro me bloody civilians jo hovay.

wasiqjaved

Who is your target audience?

Every single thread or comment of yours is related to Imran Khan, his relatives, his female family members or his clan, Niazi.

However you write in English which goes over the top of Patwari Cult. Larkana have the lowest literacy rate in Pakistan, hence Bhutto Cult is out of question. So, whom are you tageting? Biden Administration?

AbbuJee

Who is your target audience?

Every single thread or comment of yours is related to Imran Khan, his relatives, his female family members or his clan, Niazi.

However you write in English which goes over the top of Patwari Cult. Larkana have the lowest literacy rate in Pakistan, hence Bhutto Cult is out of question. So, whom are you tageting? Biden Administration?
یہ کلٹ کلٹ کرتا نہیں تھکتا مگر خود ایک سلٹ ہے
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

If you don’t find anything wrong with the above video….. than u are living in a fools world… it’s not about what IK did to his father …. It’s about what has happened to our country….. who is actually responsible…. and why we can’t bring them to justice… last govt was imposed on us and we ended up being in this situation. The whole situation is so blatant that we can’t even pretend that we don’t know. Unfortunately the entire system has been high jacked at the expense of the country.