لائنوں میں لگ کر اپنی جانیں تو دے رہے ہیں مگر ظلم جبر اور مہنگائی کے خلاف
نہیں نکلتے —— کیا یہ قوم کسی معجزے کا انتظار کررھی ہے یا ان کی سوچنے سمجھنے
کی صلاحیتیں مگلوف ہو چکی ہے

ان کو آج اورابھی اپنے حق کے لئے نکلنا ہو گا —- اس سےپہلے کہ بھوک کی وجہ سے
لاغر ہو جائیں اورفوج اور حکومت کے یہ گدھ انہیں کھا جائیں

Last edited:

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پاکستان کے اس وقت جو محاشی مسائل ہیں اس کا حل کسی کے بھی پاس نہیں - ایسا نہیں ہے کہ خان آ جائے گا تو یہ مسائل حل ہو جایئں گے - ان مسائل کی ذمے دار بھی کوئی ایک حکومت نہیں اور خان حکومت کا بھی اس میں اچھا خاصہ حصہ ہے - حل تو یہی ہے کہ ملٹری اسٹیبلشمنٹ سمیت سب مل کر بیٹھیں اور آگے کیسے چلنا ہے ایک متفقہ فیصلہ کریں -
chandaa
back to the future
Aliimran1

Aliimran1

پاکستان کے اس وقت جو محاشی مسائل ہیں اس کا حل کسی کے بھی پاس نہیں - ایسا نہیں ہے کہ خان آ جائے گا تو یہ مسائل حل ہو جایئں گے - ان مسائل کی ذمے دار بھی کوئی ایک حکومت نہیں اور خان حکومت کا بھی اس میں اچھا خاصہ حصہ ہے - حل تو یہی ہے کہ ملٹری اسٹیبلشمنٹ سمیت سب مل کر بیٹھیں اور آگے کیسے چلنا ہے ایک متفقہ فیصلہ کریں -
chandaa
back to the future
Aliimran1

( Retired ) ASAM MUNIR aur iss kay corrupt sathion kay hotay yeh mumkin nahi —— Yeh kaisay mumkin hai kah ESTABLISHMENT ki EMPIRE yeh kar kay POWER civilian Government kay hawalay kar dein ?​

Ziggo

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
لگتا ہے کہ کرپشن ، لوٹ مار ، مہنگائی ، لا قونیت ، بے روزگاری ، ڈالر ، لوڈ شیدڈنگ صرف تحریک انصاف کا مسلہ ہے - صرف تحریک انصاف کے کارکنوں نے ان مسائل کے لئے آواز اٹھانی ہے - باقی قوم کی ہمدردیاں تحریک انصاف کے ساتھ ہے لیکن ان کو احتجاج اور سڑک پے آنے کا نا کہا جاے کیوں کے وہ مصروف ہیں -

Aliimran1

لگتا ہے کہ کرپشن ، لوٹ مار ، مہنگائی ، لا قونیت ، بے روزگاری ، ڈالر ، لوڈ شیدڈنگ صرف تحریک انصاف کا مسلہ ہے - صرف تحریک انصاف کے کارکنوں نے ان مسائل کے لئے آواز اٹھانی ہے - باقی قوم کی ہمدردیاں تحریک انصاف کے ساتھ ہے لیکن ان کو احتجاج اور سڑک پے آنے کا نا کہا جاے کیوں کے وہ مصروف ہیں -

I sincerely hope that —— Everyone wake up from their dream —— Before it is tooooooooooooo late —— HAGIZ &Co ( Military Empire ) will either sell them to enemies or compromise our defense assets and geographically break this country—- Because this is what they have been doing it for past 75 years and this EMPIRE doesn’t care —- $$$ is their priority—- Not Pakistan 😡

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
chandaa
back to the future
Aliimran1
ماضی میں کئی بار ایسا کیا جا چکا ہے۔ اور ہر موقع پر ناکام رہا۔ ہم نے سیکھا ہے کہ پاکستان کے عوام ہی اس ملک کو اسٹیبلشمنٹ سے بہتر طریقے سے چلا سکتے ہیں، اس لیے عوام کو اپنے نمائندے منتخب کرنے کا موقع دینا چاہیے۔

Awan S

( Retired ) ASAM MUNIR aur iss kay corrupt sathion kay hotay yeh mumkin nahi —— Yeh kaisay mumkin hai kah ESTABLISHMENT ki EMPIRE yeh kar kay POWER civilian Government kay hawalay kar dein ?​

Let us see, stakes are high from both sides. Khan want to become a powerful PM to control army too and army want to get him disqualified and retain the current set up.

Aliimran1

ماضی میں کئی بار ایسا کیا جا چکا ہے۔ اور ہر موقع پر ناکام رہا۔ ہم نے سیکھا ہے کہ پاکستان کے عوام ہی اس ملک کو اسٹیبلشمنٹ سے بہتر طریقے سے چلا سکتے ہیں، اس لیے عوام کو اپنے نمائندے منتخب کرنے کا موقع دینا چاہیے۔

There is difference between EMPIR and IMRAN​

Establishment wants to save their EMPIRE —— Imran doesn’t have his personal agenda —— He wants to do it for the country​

Last edited:

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
chandaa
back to the future
Aliimran1
Country's progress will take its course. What I am interested in rule of law and that can only come when we will hang all those involved in RCO for their treason.

Awan S

Country's progress will take its course. What I am interested in rule of law and that can only come when we will hang all those involved in RCO for their treason.
If you are interested in rule of law then you should know that they should be prosecuted in accordance with the rule of law. If law cannot find any evidence against anyone it says innocent until proven guilty. On one side you are saying rule of law and on other side you want to hang them; which law in the world allows to hang someone on financial corruption.

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
If you are interested in rule of law then you should know that they should be prosecuted in accordance with the rule of law. If law cannot find any evidence against anyone it says innocent until proven guilty. On one side you are saying rule of law and on other side you want to hang them; which law in the world allows to hang someone on financial corruption.
Did you read what I said? Let me say again: I am interested in rule of law and that can only come when we will hang all those involved in RCO for their treason.

So where did I say about hanging them in corruption? When a true JIT will investigate cypher and all the events that happened between Oct/Nov 2021 - April 2022, when it will collect all the evidences of army/ISI making political engineering which is against their oath, then these traitors will get due punishment of treason (which we all know what it is). Until this is not happening (even if IK come to power), forget Pakistan will progress and ultimately this country which was created in the name of Allah will unfortunately go down the drain of history as a punishment from Allah swt.

Awan S

Did you read what I said? Let me say again: I am interested in rule of law and that can only come when we will hang all those involved in RCO for their treason.

So where did I say about hanging them in corruption? When a true JIT will investigate cypher and all the events that happened between Oct/Nov 2021 - April 2022, when it will collect all the evidences of army/ISI making political engineering which is against their oath, then these traitors will get due punishment of treason (which we all know what it is). Until this is not happening (even if IK come to power), forget Pakistan will progress and ultimately this country which was created in the name of Allah will unfortunately go down the drain of history as a punishment from Allah swt.
I don't think it is happening soon in future, I mean treason for generals. I am sure even if khan comes into power, he will maintain a very good working relationship with them. I wish Khan had talked about civil supremaicy in his recent compaign which he is running last year or so. He was constantly asking Bajwa to get rid of this government and hold free & fair election. This is no way a call for civil supremaicy when you are again calling an army chief for your help. Khan is now trying his best to get a meeting with Hafiz to make a deal with him, do you think in these circumstances he will prosecute them in future?

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't think it is happening soon in future, I mean treason for generals. I am sure even if khan comes into power, he will maintain a very good working relationship with them. I wish Khan had talked about civil supremaicy in his recent compaign which he is running last year or so. He was constantly asking Bajwa to get rid of this government and hold free & fair election. This is no way a call for civil supremaicy when you are again calling an army chief for your help. Khan is now trying his best to get a meeting with Hafiz to make a deal with him, do you think in these circumstances he will prosecute them in future?
IK is not asking Hafiz to make a deal (just a propaganda). He is asking him to become truely neutral/apolitical which Hafiz is not. So, what IK is asking Hafiz to keep his oath that he took when he became a soldier. Right now I also don't see IK coming to power via elections as I feel they will whatever they can to stop the fair and free elections if IK lives. I feel that only way now is Iranian style revolution but don't know whether our people are ready for that or not.

Awan S

IK is not asking Hafiz to make a deal (just a propaganda). He is asking him to become truely neutral/apolitical which Hafiz is not. So, what IK is asking Hafiz to keep his oath that he took when he became a soldier. Right now I also don't see IK coming to power via elections as I feel they will whatever they can to stop the fair and free elections if IK lives. I feel that only way now is Iranian style revolution but don't know whether our people are ready for that or not.
Revolution era is gone, no revolution comes these days, even if it is, it fails. Arab spring and Egyption revolution are recent in history, both failed and status quo came back more forcefully. It is not easy to change results on such a big scale, I think establishment will disqualify Khan and they will put Khan in jail before elections, the same they did to Nawaz. It is important to mention here that judiciary is with Khan therefore above steps will not be easy.