پرویز خٹک اور وزیراعظم عمران خان کے درمیان سخت جملوں پر مبنی جھڑپ

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So you guys learn abuse from your childhood or is it something you guys master later in life ? Why can’t you lot talk without getting personal ?

last 3.5 years constant failure should be enough to prove that there is no such concept of honest leader having effect on corruption elimination.
Alternate if what I proposed in my first comment, let someone else from PTI run country affairs. Khan’s failure doesn’t mean that each and every pti leader will be an equal nakhatoo
I hate badniyaat arse holes. Stop talking shit, IK inherited a disaster( look at Miftahs admission in 2018), IK has elimanted corruption from the PMs house, when was the last time that happened? Name a PK PM in the last 40 years besides Junejo( and as far as i know he wasnt) that wasnt corrupt and it takes time for it to filter through. Arse holes like you gave the mafia decades but want results as if its a tap that can be turned off. Who is your man? NS, Billo, SS, AZ or Maryam? tell me that magic wand the haraamis will wave that they didnt do so when they were in power. Are those the same people that destroyed anything they touched? Tell me a single institution that worked under them. Gormless twats like you mouth off shit, but dont have a single answer.

Islamabadiya

I hate badniyaat arse holes. Stop talking shit, IK inherited a disaster( look at Miftahs admission in 2018), IK has elimanted corruption from the PMs house, when was the last time that happened? Name a PK PM in the last 40 years besides Junejo( and as far as i know he wasnt) that wasnt corrupt and it takes time for it to filter through. Arse holes like you gave the mafia decades but want results as if its a tap that can be turned off. Who is your man? NS, Billo, SS, AZ or Maryam? tell me that magic wand the haraamis will wave that they didnt do so when they were in power. Are those the same people that destroyed anything they touched? Tell me a single institution that worked under them. Gormless twats like you mouth off shit, but dont have a single answer.
First learn to write and read English, or compose your messages in Urdu, but whatever language, use proper punctuations and paragraphing. Answers to most of your rants are already given many times.

Try not to abuse as it’s totally counter productive. I will let it go this time, but if you use abuse words again, I will shower your mommy and daddies with most nasty galeees. I have a feeling that you will really like it, strange but that’s what the world has come to now.

Hate_Nooras

First learn to write and read English, or compose your messages in Urdu, but whatever language, use proper punctuations and paragraphing. Answers to most of your rants are already given many times.

Try not to abuse as it’s totally counter productive. I will let it go this time, but if you use abuse words again, I will shower your mommy and daddies with most nasty galeees. I have a feeling that you will really like it, strange but that’s what the world has come to now.
Get lost. Stop acting as if you aren't some mafia supporting loser.