پی ٹی آئی اس وقت ملک کی سب سے بڑی جماعت ہے،مفتاح اسماعیل

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1644180907299946496
cdd58c0b-190d-40d0-b26c-2a2fab8cec3c.jpg

Champion 01

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ پوری کوشش میں ہے پی ٹی آئ میں شامل ہونے کے لۓ۔ اس سے بچ کر رہنا یہ انتہائ خودغرض اور لالچی آدمی ہے۔
اس کو عادت ہے مفتا لگانے کی۔

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ پوری کوشش میں ہے پی ٹی آئ میں شامل ہونے کے لۓ۔ اس سے بچ کر رہنا یہ انتہائ خودغرض اور لالچی آدمی ہے۔
اس کو عادت ہے مفتا لگانے کی۔
I don't agree. A very humble intelligent and competitive person. Better than Asad umar and shoukat tareen.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Competent!! Boy, him and Dar are anything but competent.
let's be realistic. Pakistan economy will always be in shatters if our expenses is more than revenues. Nobody can do anything under these circumstances. Yes we can compare who performed better in critical situation. My list according to performance.
Hafeez shaikh
Miftah Ismail
Shoukat Tareen
Ishaq Dar
Asad Umar

crankthskunk

let's be realistic. Pakistan economy will always be in shatters if our expenses is more than revenues. Nobody can do anything under these circumstances. Yes we can compare who performed better in critical situation. My list according to performance.
Hafeez shaikh
Miftah Ismail
Shoukat Tareen
Ishaq Dar
Asad Umar
All failures. None of them are competent. If you consider Ishaq Dar, Miftah and Asad as economists. You really need to think hard. Asad is a complete waste of time. He is a disaster, so is Miftah and Dar for PMLN. Pakistan is destroyed economically because it was always given to fixers and gimmick merchants.
Nobody identified the fundamental weaknesses, made a plan to overcome them. Device mechanisms and policies to generate both internal revenues and increase export, through targeted industries. Plan for successful implantation of industrial policies to establish and finance industries which can boost the export. It would have sorted both balance of trade and payment crises Pakistan has faced ever since Ayub Khan's government.
Nobody was capable of giving it a direction, advising politicians to do what is good for the country.
On top of it they allowed politicians to sign very damaging contracts for Pakistan for energy generations, just because these corrupt politicians were getting back handers. Those contracts have destroyed Pakistan economy more than anything else. It was started by AAZ with BB, then Sharifs jumped on the bandwagon in their eras. All the finance ministers in those era are responsible for this disaster.
Pakistanis are either corrupt or idiots. BD doesn't have a magic wand that it progressed further than Pakistan. It probably had few decent people who formulated and worked out a policy, which is bearing fruits. otherwise Bangladeshis are probably as corrupt as Pakistanis.

Kavalier

All failures. None of them are competent. If you consider Ishaq Dar, Miftah and Asad as economists. You really need to think hard. Asad is a complete waste of time. He is a disaster, so is Miftah and Dar for PMLN. Pakistan is destroyed economically because it was always given to fixers and gimmick merchants.
Nobody identified the fundamental weaknesses, made a plan to overcome them. Device mechanisms and policies to generate both internal revenues and increase export, through targeted industries. Plan for successful implantation of industrial policies to establish and finance industries which can boost the export. It would have sorted both balance of trade and payment crises Pakistan has faced ever since Ayub Khan's government.
Nobody was capable of giving it a direction, advising politicians to do what is good for the country.
On top of it they allowed politicians to sign very damaging contracts for Pakistan for energy generations, just because these corrupt politicians were getting back handers. Those contracts have destroyed Pakistan economy more than anything else. It was started by AAZ with BB, then Sharifs jumped on the bandwagon in their eras. All the finance ministers in those era are responsible for this disaster.
Pakistanis are either corrupt or idiots. BD doesn't have a magic wand that it progressed further than Pakistan. It probably had few decent people who formulated and worked out a policy, which is bearing fruits. otherwise Bangladeshis are probably as corrupt as Pakistanis.

The main factor behind Bangladesh's success is declaring its country as secular, not letting extremism and mullahism develop and keeping a check on their establishment specially the uniformed one.

crankthskunk

The main factor behind Bangladesh's success is declaring its country as secular, not letting extremism and mullahism develop and keeping a check on their establishment specially the uniformed one.
I don't agree to that approach, if that in fact was adopted by BD. Islam is not the problem, people are, especially the corrupt one's.

Kavalier

I don't agree to that approach, if that in fact was adopted by BD. Islam is not the problem, people are, especially the corrupt one's.

No one in BD said Islam is problem, nor I am saying this. Problem arises when religion is used at state level as a political tool and the state also encourages such elements. In Pakistan, MMA, the Mullah Military Alliance has created the most problems than anyone else, including those whom this alliance portrays as our enemies.

crankthskunk

No one in BD said Islam is problem, nor I am saying this. Problem arises when religion is used at state level as a political tool and the state also encourages such elements. In Pakistan, MMA, the Mullah Military Alliance has created the most problems than anyone else, including those whom this alliance portrays as our enemies.
Let me say this loud and clear, the use of word "Mullah" raises an alarm in my mind and alarm bells start ringing. So please don't even go there, unless you want to conclude that you are from the group who always target "Mullahs".

Kavalier

Let me say this loud and clear, the use of word "Mullah" raises an alarm in my mind and alarm bells start ringing. So please don't even go there, unless you want to conclude that you are from the group who always target "Mullahs".

Do you see Islam and Mullah as synonymous entities?

Kavalier

The use of word Mullah the way you using point to only one thing. And I am getting sure that you are from that kind.

OK, it is your right to think whatever you want to think of me, but I am clear in my view that MMA is the root of all problems in Pakistan.