پی ٹی آئی وکیل آرمی چیف سید عاصم منیر کو براہِ راست دھمکیاں

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is impressive and commendable that you made an effort to be logical, and I truly appreciate it. Otherwise, it can be difficult to understand the meaning or basic logic behind an insafian.
ATC hearings have never featured on air in the entire history of the world.
First open trial court doesn’t mean on air, if u read my comments carefully again i mentioned “LAW OF THE COUNTRY” now u have to differentiate first between “ATC” and “MILITARY COURTS” then u have to prove the very same incident fall under ATC as per common law of the country.
Then after that every convict and culprit should have the right of defence (like provided to kulbovshan which off course is not even comparable here) and if proven guilty should be punished according to the law of the country, even if it is hanging on the pole!, but there is no provision for trial of a civilian under “M COURTS” in the constitution at this very moment.

Last edited:

Democratics

MPA (400+ posts)
First open trial court doesn’t mean on air, if u read my comments carefully again i mentioned “LAW OF THE COUNTRY” now u have to differentiate first between “ATC” and “MILITARY COURTS” then u have to prove the very same incident fall under ATC as per common law of the country.
Then after that every convict and culprit should have the right of defence (like provided to kulbovshan which off course is not even comparable here) and if proven guilty should be punished according to the law of the country, even if it hanging on the pole!
All cases against the anti-state regime are open and straightforward cases. Both the Anti-Terrorism Court (ATC) and the Military Court (MC) adhere to the due process of law. An anti-state must be treated in with accordance to the law

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
All cases against the anti-state regime are open and straightforward cases. Both the Anti-Terrorism Court (ATC) and the Military Court (MC) adhere to the due process of law. An anti-state must be treated in with accordance to the law
Then after that every convict and culprit should have the right of defence (like provided to kulbovshan which off course is not even comparable here) and if proven guilty should be punished according to the law of the country, even if it is hanging on the pole!, but there is no provision for trial of a civilian under “M COURTS” in the constitution at this very moment.

Democratics

MPA (400+ posts)
If you are from KPK, then you must be aware that during the war on terror, many civilians were detained and executed. If you engage in warfare against the state, you will be prosecuted under military court. However, the case of NAZI is no different as he infiltrated GHQ, which is considered a breach of our security. our Redline

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
یہ پی ٹی آئی کا دہشتگرد وکیل آرمی چیف سید عاصم منیر کو براہِ راست دھمکیاں دے رہا ہے.......!!
متعلقہ اداروں تک پہنچائیں تاکہ وہ نوٹس لیں !!
https://twitter.com/x/status/1754488261009940969
First of all, how do you know he's a PTI lawyer? Second, even if he is, did he say anything inappropriate?
Keep sucking on Asim Pig's dicky, you TLP terrorist.

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
If you are from KPK, then you must be aware that during the war on terror, many civilians were detained and executed. If you engage in warfare against the state, you will be prosecuted under military court. However, the case of NAZI is no different as he infiltrated GHQ, which is considered a breach of our security. our Redline
Leave it bro, my fault for miscalculating u for been logical!

idrees2be2002

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ پی ٹی آئی کا دہشتگرد وکیل آرمی چیف سید عاصم منیر کو براہِ راست دھمکیاں دے رہا ہے.......!!
متعلقہ اداروں تک پہنچائیں تاکہ وہ نوٹس لیں !!
https://twitter.com/x/status/1754488261009940969
Yeh kab se Syed ho gaya? Pakistan mein jo 2 no. Kaam karta hai, apne naam ke sath syed laga leta hai.
Yeh Syed naam ki insult hai