پی ٹی آئی چاند پر حکومت بناسکتی ہے، لیکن اب پاکستان میں حکومت نہیں بناسکتے

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Vadwa was agencies mole.They planted him to spy on PTI.The big question is why did Vadwa become a spokes person of the army?.Nay be the agencies have a lot of evidence of Vadwa’s corruption or other compromising materials.His hands may be tied.Another surprising thing is he is in talkshiws every night.Why are tv channels inviting him so frequently?.It is well known the agencies control the media in Pakistan.Are agencies forcing tv channels to invite Vadwa?.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Do not listen to this shameless person. He can bark all he wants, but the fact of the matter is that PeePeePee & PMLUN are history, as was evident from the 2024 elections. This blatant rigging will not continue anymore, as the public has had enough of the MF fascist bastards of GHQ.

wasiqjaved

Izzat aur Zillat sirf Allah ke haath mein hai, kisi establishment ke haath mein nahi.
352793395_662702669204904_135177778747223793_n.jpg

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Vadwa was agencies mole.They planted him to spy on PTI.The big question is why did Vadwa become a spokes person of the army?.Nay be the agencies have a lot of evidence of Vadwa’s corruption or other compromising materials.His hands may be tied.Another surprising thing is he is in talkshiws every night.Why are tv channels inviting him so frequently?.It is well known the agencies control the media in Pakistan.Are agencies forcing tv channels to invite Vadwa?.
This dog barks VOW VOW so his parents named him VOWDA....
I cant stand him for a second, when he gives his prophecies nightly on TV channels, what he hears behind closed doors ... he thinks he can predict the future.. then what about 8 Feb, why they couldnt predict what happened.
This bloody WOW WOW Wowda, dares to say, keep the form 45 for PAKORA, ... Bloody Ba$tard, why dont we kick your butt , rascal. .. such a peice of scum,
he cannot win two votes on his own, while IK made him senator.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Do not listen to this shameless person. He can bark all he wants, but the fact of the matter is that PeePeePee & PMLUN are history, as was evident from the 2024 elections. This blatant rigging will not continue anymore, as the public has had enough of the MF fascist bastards of GHQ.

اس فوجیوں کے ٹاؤٹ نے تو یہ پیشنگوئی بھی کی تھی کہ پی ٹی آئی کا ٹکٹ لینے والا بھی کوئی نہیں ہوگا ۔۔ وہ پیشنگوئی تو نری بکواس ثابت ہوئی اب حکومت بنانے اور نہ بنانے پہ آگیا ۔۔

ان حرامی جرنیلوں اور سکندر سلطان نے ساری عمر ان عہدوں پہ نہیں رہنا

crankthskunk

I have one very troubling thought, how come Imran Khan wasn't able to see the reality and natures of these snakes, Wawda and Aoun Choi!!
I have a very considered opinion about Imran Khan and lots of misgiving about his intelligence and his ability to see through people. He is too simple for his own good.
But there is no doubt in my mind about his sincerity to Pakistan and his credibility as a person.

wasiqjaved

I have one very troubling thought, how come Imran Khan wasn't able to see the reality and natures of these snakes, Wawda and Aoun Choi!!
I have a very considered opinion about Imran Khan and lots of misgiving about his intelligence and his ability to see through people. He is too simple for his own good.
But there is no doubt in my mind about his sincerity to Pakistan and his credibility as a person.
It's way more complex than that.

Imran Khan is a simple man who doesn't know how to engage in deception to manipulate public opinion or advance his own interests by making false promises, misleading statements, or concealing information to maintain power or avoid accountability.

He doesn't know how to prioritize his own personal gain over the well-being of the public or the principles of good governance. He doesn't know how to use his position of power to enrich himself, his families, or his loyal associates through embezzlement, kickbacks, or other forms of corruption.

He doesn't know how to excel at manipulating political processes and institutions to his advantage by exploiting loopholes in laws or regulations, manipulating elections, or co-opting independent institutions to consolidate power and undermine checks and balances.

He doesn't know how to evade accountability for his actions by undermining or co-opting mechanisms of oversight and accountability. He also doesn't know how to manipulate the judiciary, intimidate or co-opt the media, or suppress dissent to avoid scrutiny and consequences for their corrupt practices.

He doesn't know how to engage in nepotism and cronyism, appointing family members, friends, or political allies to positions of power and influence regardless of their qualifications or merit, thus, serving to consolidate his own power and maintain loyalty among his inner circle.

As for Vawda, he can lick Generals' ***.