چیف جسٹس عطا بندیال عدلیہ کی آزادی کی علامت بن گئے : اعتزاز احسن

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Fingers crossed but if the current situation prevails, it will be last ball and 25 runs required. Not even a sixer would help! Unless Umpire Ungli Khari kerde! Remember?
Don't worry, the crook opponent will continue to throw no balls and IK will continue to hit sixes.
About the umpire's Ungli, God willing with patience, resolve, and devotion, things will turn in favor of IK/PTI, Insha Allah.

chacha jani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
338012126_1273586646849851_721420062440233162_n.jpg

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
Don't worry, the crook opponent will continue to throw no balls and IK will continue to hit sixes.
About the umpire's Ungli, God willing with patience, resolve, and devotion, things will turn in favor of IK/PTI, Insha Allah.
But whats God to do with Umpire kee Ungli. 😕 You know that Umpire's ungli is from the Army and not Divine let me sum it up for u :

1. Umpire Lifts the finger up, Benazir goes home, govt dismissed. ( 2 times
2. Umpire Lifts the finger, Nawaz is sacked and now (3 times)
3 Umpire sends Imran to the Pavilion.

Bhai Saab it appears you either did not understand my point or u.....God knows what you typed!

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
But whats God to do with Umpire kee Ungli. 😕 You know that Umpire's ungli is from the Army and not Divine let me sum it up for u :

1. Umpire Lifts the finger up, Benazir goes home, govt dismissed. ( 2 times
2. Umpire Lifts the finger, Nawaz is sacked and now (3 times)
3 Umpire sends Imran to the Pavilion.

Bhai Saab it appears you either did not understand my point or u.....God knows what you typed!
Do you know what analogy means?

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
Do you know what analogy means?
Yes, but lets not equate God with Army. The happenings I listed above ( dismissals of all previous Governments) were due to Army's Interference (Ungli). Nothing related to God.