ڈاکٹر شہباز گل نے منیزے جہانگیر کو بے نقاب کیا۔

Termitenator

Senator (1k+ posts)
Asma Jahangir was not Anti State nor Anti Army. She was a liberal who had strong opposition to Army's interference in Politics. During her last days she was to fight Imran & General Bajwa's nexus in courts and streets

Muneezay is not Anti State but CIA agent Shehbaz Gil is who instigated mutiny in Pak Army when it stopped supporting Shehbaz Gill's fake Prophet in PM Office.

When Shehbaz Gill was hanging to General Faez's left ball, Munnezay was on streets fighting against the "selected govt" . Ofcourse under 18 yr cult members will not know this as they were in their dad's scrotum back then

Enlightened10

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Just for your info. He has a Ph.D. from the University of Malaya. Anyone with a Ph.D. degree is called a doctor.

yes chacha i know the phd he went there to do on govt sponsor with a promise to come back straight away and got greencard

its the emotionalism of the title dr for utter jhoota/rondoo insaan gill when he is not a medical doctor

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
yes chacha i know the phd he went there to do on govt sponsor with a promise to come back straight away and got greencard

its the emotionalism of the title dr for utter jhoota/rondoo insaan gill when he is not a medical doctor
You still are confused about the Ph.D. degree. How many Ph.D. degree holders are in the noon leak?

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Asma Jahangir was not Anti State nor Anti Army. She was a liberal who had strong opposition to Army's interference in Politics. During her last days she was to fight Imran & General Bajwa's nexus in courts and streets

Muneezay is not Anti State but CIA agent Shehbaz Gil is who instigated mutiny in Pak Army when it stopped supporting Shehbaz Gill's fake Prophet in PM Office.

When Shehbaz Gill was hanging to General Faez's left ball, Munnezay was on streets fighting against the "selected govt" . Ofcourse under 18 yr cult members will not know this as they were in their dad's scrotum back then

Enlightened10
fku

Melanthus

A person who has been awarded a phd can call himself a doctor.You can do a phd in any field.

Melanthus

i know janaaab, my point was the emtional side of dr for someone like gill
What is emotional side?.Why do Pakistans associate any person with the title of a doctor as a medical doctor?.Medical doctors are not smarter than people who have done fundamental research in their fields esp STEM subjects.

Islamabadiya

What is emotional side?.Why do Pakistans associate any person with the title of a doctor as a medical doctor?.Medical doctors are not smarter than people who have done fundamental research in their fields esp STEM subjects.

mian g if you dont know that in which situations a phd person is accepted to use the title of Dr vs a medical Dr, then i am sorry

A phd does earn the title of dr but this title is only used in professional situations and almost never in personal situations while a medical dr is a dr in all kinds of situations

can ask any phd, he/she will tell you of this

Rambler

mian g if you dont know that in which situations a phd person is accepted to use the title of Dr vs a medical Dr, then i am sorry

A phd does earn the title of dr but this title is only used in professional situations and almost never in personal situations while a medical dr is a dr in all kinds of situations

can ask any phd, he/she will tell you of this

So you are saying that any of your latrine customers can use the Dr title as its a professional situation - Why are you sooo thick man, why???????

abdulmajid

Minister (2k+ posts)

Enlightened10
As now,no one utters a single word about Nawaz, who is clinging on balls of establishment?🤔