کیا اسلام بطور مذہب تشدد کی تعلیم دیتا ہے؟

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
D
Well, I will disagree with you. and to prove you wrong I have an evidence of the website you and I currently use i.e. siasat.pk.

Just one hour ago I posted here, that there are Prophet Muhammad PBUH cartoons on Wikipedia and we should condemn Wikipedia website.

Siasat.pk website (which is run by Muslims, I think) removed my post.

What does it mean? It means siasat.pk does no support any criticism on Wikipedia even if they make cartoons of Prophet Muhammad PBUH.
So these Muslims did not mind the cartoons and instead deleted my post.

So you have been proven wrong. there are Muslims who ignore Prophet Muhammad's insult. like siasat.pk ignorance of Prophet Muhammad's cartoon's post.
Did you by any chance happen to read my reply before it was deleted?

Rio

Councller (250+ posts)
اس بدمعاش کو اس کی بدمعاشی کا بدلہ ملا. ریاست بدمعاشوں کی حمایت شروع کردے تو عوامی عدالتیں لگنا شروع ہو جاتی ہے​
وہ پیرس ہے، فیض آباد چوک نہیں جہاں ہر کوئی اپنی عدالت لگا کر بیٹھ جائے.
انہی حرکتوں کی وجہ سے پھر وہ "جمہوریت" برساتے ہیں.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
وہ پیرس ہے، فیض آباد چوک نہیں جہاں ہر کوئی اپنی عدالت لگا کر بیٹھ جائے.
انہی حرکتوں کی وجہ سے پھر وہ "جمہوریت" برساتے ہیں.
عدلتیں پیرس میں بھی لگتی ہیں. ان عدالتوں کو بنیادی حق کہا جاتا ہے
بدمعاش سیکولر جمہوری ریاستوں کو حق حاصل ہے کے وہ بہانے
!بہانے سے قتل عام کرتی رہیں

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
D

Did you by any chance happen to read my reply before it was deleted?
yes, I did, Islam strictly prohibits making pictures of sacred personalities.
Can you suggest any Islamic book where Prophet Muhammad's cartoon was printed.
You have suggested that since it was made by Muslims, there is nothing wrong with that.

Tell you the truth my point of view was completely different. AS they say, lost in translation. Before I had a chance to explain it, it got deleted.
You probably would have guessed I am not a fanatic.

All I was trying to prove was that google, youtube, Wikipedia websites are riped with Prophet Muhammad PBUH insulting cartoons. But everyone accepts it, People in Faizabad dherna don't mind it either. If there is a website or a youtube video that has blasphemy, they just don't go there.

Why can't we apply the same logic with the hard copy?

Just don't read Satanic Verses of Salman Rudhdee. If Salman Rushdee had made a youtube video of his book Satanic verses, no Muslim would have visited the youTube video and nobody would have cared. David wood writes much worse on Youtube about Islam. But if David wood had written a book on the same topic, the roads in Pakistan would have been blocked. Khadim Hussain Rizvi would have come into action against David Wood.

My post got deleted, though I showed the website which had Prophet Muhammad PBUH cartoons,
But imagine if it was a hard copy. There was someone in Pakistan who distributed the hard copy of the same Wikipedia page amongst the public, do you think they would have ignored it as they do with a website, that person would have been dead.

Why different law for hard copy and different for a soft copy. That was my whole point of making that thread that got deleted.

Last edited:

knowledge88

بھائی میں نے آپ کو اس تھریڈ میں کہا تھا کہ احتجاج کا آغاز خود سے کریں، اور گوگل، یو ٹیوب، وکی پیڈیا، ٹویٹر کے ساتھ ساتھ اس سیاست پی کے کو بلاک کریں کیوں کہ یہ ویب سائٹ بھی گوگل کے اشتہارات سے پیسے کما رہی ہے. اب اگر تو سچے مسلمان ہیں تو منافقت نہ کرنا اور یہ ویب سائٹ بھی استمعال کرنا چھوڑ دینا.
Tell you the truth my point of view was completely different. AS they say, lost in translation. Before I had a chance to explain it, it got deleted.
I am not a fanatic.

All I was trying to prove was that google, youtube, Wikipedia websites are riped with Prophet Muhammad PBUH insulting cartoons. But everyone accepts it, People in Faizabad dherna don't mind it either. If there is a website or a youtube video that has blasphemy, they just don't go there.

Why can't we apply the same logic with the hard copy?

Just don't read Satanic Verses of Salman Rudhdee. If Salman Rushdee had made a youtube video of his book Satanic verses, no Muslim would have visited the youTube video and nobody would have cared. David wood writes much worse on Youtube about Islam. But if David wood had written a book on the same topic, the roads in Pakistan would have been blocked. Khadim Hussain Rizvi would have come into action against David Wood.

You see yourself, You said, hay just don't go to these websites, Even the post got deleted, though I showed the website which had Prophet Muhammad PBUH cartoons,
But imagine it was a hard copy. There was someone in Pakistan who distributed the hard copy of the same Wikipedia page amongst the public, do you think they would have ignored it as they do with a website, that person would have been dead.

Why different law for hard copy and different for a soft copy. That was my whole point of making that thread that got deleted.

Last edited:

Zinda_Rood

Minister (2k+ posts)
اس بدمعاش کو اس کی بدمعاشی کا بدلہ ملا. ریاست بدمعاشوں کی حمایت شروع کردے تو عوامی عدالتیں لگنا شروع ہو جاتی ہے​

حضرت صاحب۔۔ آپ نے بطور مسلمان میرے موقف کی تائید فرمادی کہ اسلام تشدد کی تعلیم دیتا ہے۔۔ آپ کی تشریف آوری کا شکریہ۔۔

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
حضرت صاحب۔۔ آپ نے بطور مسلمان میرے موقف کی تائید فرمادی کہ اسلام تشدد کی تعلیم دیتا ہے۔۔ آپ کی تشریف آوری کا شکریہ۔۔
بدمعاش سیکولرز اور ان کے توہمات (Bully)

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No way..Islam Kisi ko qatal karnay ki ejazat nahi deta..even jab koi Kisi ko qatal karta ha Tu us par bhi puraney zamaney mein Qazj faisla kartay they aur ab Judges.. courts..Jab Riyasat majood ho Tu ap Islam ke naam par Kisi ko qatal nahi Kar saktey..Haan agar ap Kisi jangal mein rehtay hain..Tu Jo chahay karay..Moushray mein rehtay howay ap ko qanoon ke mutabiq Amal Karna parta ha Jo ke Islam ki rooh ke mutabiq ha..Hamaray sab Muslims aur un ke leaders.. sab zimah dar Hain ke wo Europe walo ko force nahi Kar sakay ke wo Bleshami par aisay hi sakht qanoon banay jesay Yahodio ne inthae Kam tadad m ho Kar bhi Holucost par banaya..Ham muslamano ke lia doob marnay ke muqam ha..khas sab firqo ke Molvio k lia..ke Muslims countries 50 se uper Hain..abadi Arabs se uper.. Yahodio ke pass aik chota sa Mulk ha.tadad lakho mein lekan unho ne kesay apnay lia Europe mein apni marzi ke qanoon pass karwa lia??
sab se pehlay sab Molvio ko Kala Pani bejho..New parhay likhay Molvi paida karo...I bet you sab kuch hamaray haq mein ho Jaya ga..

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Can you suggest any Islamic book where Prophet Muhammad's cartoon was printed.
I never said Islamic book. I said books written by Muslims. Look at Jami Al-Tawarik written and Illustrated by Rashid Al Deen Hamdani, in fact the wikipedia page in your deleted thread has used illustrations from that very book. Siyer i Nabi by Al Darir a Turk from the Ottoman Empire has over 800 illustrations so on and so forth.

Also like I said in Iran Illustration of the Prophet and the his family are very common displayed openly. Sold as posters, displayed in Museums etc etc Just look up the article The Story of a picture: Shiite depictions of Muhammad.

Why doesn't anybody say anything about that then, eh?

I think it's stupid to protest let alone resort to violence, people who do such insulting caricatures are nothing but trolls who are expecting Muslims to give a harsh reaction and when we do, fall right into their trap. If you ignore them they get bored and just go away.

What did all this ruckus by langard deen rizvi in Isb achieve? Diddly squat, absolutely nothing.

Zinda_Rood

Minister (2k+ posts)
They should start burning the bible
بائبل کو جلانے پر وہاں کوئی عیسائی جنونی حیوانوں کی طرح کسی کو قتل نہیں کرتا، ابھی کچھ عرصہ قبل وہاں لوگوں نے بائبل کو جلایا، مگر کوئی ری ایکشن نہیں آیا۔ وہاں کے لوگ اتنے میچور تو ہیں کہ کاغذ کی کتاب کو جلانے پر پاگل نہیں ہوتے اور کسی کی جان نہیں لیتے۔۔ فی الوقت یہ پاگل پن اور جنونیت صرف مسلمانوں کا خاصہ ہے۔۔

back to the future

بائبل کو جلانے پر وہاں کوئی عیسائی جنونی حیوانوں کی طرح کسی کو قتل نہیں کرتا، ابھی کچھ عرصہ قبل وہاں لوگوں نے بائبل کو جلایا، مگر کوئی ری ایکشن نہیں آیا۔ وہاں کے لوگ اتنے میچور تو ہیں کہ کاغذ کی کتاب کو جلانے پر پاگل نہیں ہوتے اور کسی کی جان نہیں لیتے۔۔ فی الوقت یہ پاگل پن اور جنونیت صرف مسلمانوں کا خاصہ ہے۔۔
maybe highly distorted amended with fake stories donot matter much for deranged christians

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Zinda_Rood

Minister (2k+ posts)

مولوی صاحب۔۔ ہم یہاں مسلمانوں کی قتل و غارتگری کی فطرت پر بات کررہے ہیں اور آپ موازنے کیلئے کیا ہومیوپیتھک مثال لے آئے، کم از کم موازنے کیلئے بھی مذکورہ اداکار کی کٹی ہوئی گردن تو لاتے، یہ تو ابھی زندہ اور خوش و خرم پھررہا ہے۔ مسلمانوں کے ساتھ موازنہ کرنا ہو تو کوئی نائن الیون لائیں، کوئی ملا عمر، کوئی اسامہ بن لادن، ابوبکر بغدادی، مولوی فضل اللہ، کوئی القاعدہ، طالبان، بوکو حرام، کوئی ممتاز قادری، عمر چیمہ، علم الدین ، چارلی ہیبڈو حملہ وغیرہ وغیرہ جیسے واقعات و نادر شخصیات لائیے، تب بات بنے گی۔۔ آپ تو ہاتھی کے ساتھ موازنے کیلئے چیونٹی اٹھا لائے۔۔۔

Zinda_Rood

Minister (2k+ posts)
maybe highly distorted amended with fake stories donot matter much for deranged christians
بھئی ان کی کتاب آپ کیلئے جعلی ہے اور آپ کی کتاب ان کیلئے جعلی، بوگس اور خرافات سے بھری ہوئی ہے، ایک دوسرے کی جعلی کتابوں کو جلائیں، اور امن چین سے جئیں۔۔

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
مولوی صاحب۔۔ ہم یہاں مسلمانوں کی قتل و غارتگری کی فطرت پر بات کررہے ہیں اور آپ موازنے کیلئے کیا ہومیوپیتھک مثال لے آئے، کم از کم موازنے کیلئے بھی مذکورہ اداکار کی کٹی ہوئی گردن تو لاتے، یہ تو ابھی زندہ اور خوش و خرم پھررہا ہے۔ مسلمانوں کے ساتھ موازنہ کرنا ہو تو کوئی نائن الیون لائیں، کوئی ملا عمر، کوئی اسامہ بن لادن، ابوبکر بغدادی، مولوی فضل اللہ، کوئی القاعدہ، طالبان، بوکو حرام، کوئی ممتاز قادری، عمر چیمہ، علم الدین ، چارلی ہیبڈو حملہ وغیرہ وغیرہ جیسے واقعات و نادر شخصیات لائیے، تب بات بنے گی۔۔ آپ تو ہاتھی کے ساتھ موازنے کیلئے چیونٹی اٹھا لائے۔۔۔
مسٹر براؤن، بات غارتگری کی ہو تو سیکولر لبرلز کا مقابلہ کون کر سکتا ہے. ہیروشما ناکاساکی، فلسطین، کشمیر، مینمار، بوسنیا، افغانستان، عراق، لیبیا، ویتنام، کوریا ان ہولناک نمونوں کا موازنہ کہاں ملے گا

اداکار نے زعفرانی پاگلوں اور ان کی حکومت کے خوف سے جان کی امان پانے کے لئے معافی مانگ لی. اسے حکومت کی آشیر باد سے آزادی اظہار حاصل نہیں تھی. بدمعاش فرانسیسی استاد کو فاشٹ صدر نے آزادی دیوی کی بلی چڑھا دیا

images(19).jpg

Dawood Hassan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Premium Member
Well, I will disagree with you. and to prove you wrong I have an evidence of the website you and I currently use i.e. siasat.pk.

Just one hour ago I posted here, that there are Prophet Muhammad PBUH cartoons on Wikipedia and we should condemn Wikipedia website.

Siasat.pk website (which is run by Muslims, I think) removed my post.

What does it mean? It means siasat.pk does no support any criticism on Wikipedia even if they make cartoons of Prophet Muhammad PBUH.
So these Muslims did not mind the cartoons and instead deleted my post.

So you have been proven wrong. there are Muslims who ignore Prophet Muhammad's insult. like siasat.pk ignorance of Prophet Muhammad's cartoon's post.

you were helping spread the cartoon even further
siasat did the right thing