کیا پی ٹی آئی کو خیبرپختونخواہ میں اپنی وقاقی حکومت کا اعلان کر دینا چائیے؟

انقلاب

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ سوال میں نو مارچ کی سیاہ کاریوں کے بعد ایک بار پھر پوچھ رہا ہوں۔ پنجابی خواتین و حضرات بھی اپنی راۓ دے سکتے ہیں

Last edited:

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sorry, dividing the country is no solution. Its a stupid rather emotional post. Pakistan is changing, every passing day Napak fauj is losing its grip. Its the rock bottom for Pakistan, we will only rose from here. My voters have restored my hope. The only thing to be seen is how willing is Khan and PTI to punish general for a greater good once he is back. That for me is the most important question.

انقلاب

Sorry, dividing the country is no solution. Its a stupid rather emotional post. Pakistan is changing, every passing day Napak fauj is losing its grip. Its the rock bottom for Pakistan, we will only rose from here. My voters have restored my hope. The only thing to be seen is how willing is Khan and PTI to punish general for a greater good once he is back. That for me is the most important question.
We couldn’t punish those who were directly implicated in fragmenting Pakistan in 1971. In fact, under the garb of national healing we couldn’t even dare make the findings of Hamood ur Rehman commission public. With that said you postulate in your sane state of mind that Bajwa, Faisal Naseer, Hafiz Harami, Faheem Raza , Deema, Faiz Esa, Amir Farooq and cohorts will get to see the dawn at gallows. This turmoil will conclude one day, but the Punjabi clan will again grapple on the mantra of national healing and forgiveness in the name of wider unity, and then 2 -4 decades down, another caboodle of narcissistic generals and judges will rise from the ashes to fuck us yet again. That’s the very fate of Punjabis set in stone!

Aliimran1

No —— Sub provinces Kaşmir GB kay sath mil kar Ghaleez Ghuddar Fouj Nooron Murdarion aur degar corrupt siasatdano sey AZAD karwa kar aik —— Mazboot aur Democratic Mulk banayain —— Turkey ki misal mojood hai​

patwari_sab

sab log apni apni rah le.. jinho ne azad rehna hai ya jinho ne apne kisi neighbour k sat ilhaq karna hai kr lo lekin is napak fouj se chotkara hasil karo.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
یہ سوال میں نو مارچ کی سیاہ کاریوں کے بعد ایک بار پھر پوچھ رہا ہوں۔ پنجابی خواتین و حضرات بھی اپنی راۓ دے سکتے ہیں
کے پی کے کو جمہوریہ پاکستان ڈکلیر کرکے ناپاک فوج سے آزادی لے لینی چاہئے

Fight Die GIF by Friedrich-Naumann-Stiftung

Aliimran1

جس پنجابی کو آزادی چائیے وہ ملک خیبرپختونخواہ میں منتقل ہو سکتا ہے۔ وہ سب ایک ہو کے رہیں گے

It’s not so simple —- Bharat Iran China Afghanistan kay sath mil kar —- Aik din mein Sara Pakistan HAZAM kar jain gay aur Dakar bhi nahi maray gay —— Power lies under one Flag —- Individually tu kuch bhi nahi —- Aur yehi sub chahtay hein ——— Bangladesh ki hasiyat yad rakhna —- Woh Hindustan ka CHOTA bun kar zinda hai​

انقلاب

It’s not so simple —- Bharat Iran China Afghanistan kay sath mil kar —- Aik din mein Sara Pakistan HAZAM kar jain gay aur Dakar bhi nahi maray gay —— Power lies under one Flag —- Individually tu kuch bhi nahi —- Aur yehi sub chahtay hein ——— Bangladesh ki hasiyat yad rakhna —- Woh Hindustan ka CHOTA bun kar zinda hai​

Sabre rattling has been the sweet poison of Napaak fouj. Snap from this trance. What makes you so sure that Pakistan is not already a CHOTA of India and a bitch of US?

Aliimran1

Sabre rattling has been the sweet poison of Napaak fouj. Snap from this trance. What makes you so sure that Pakistan is not already a CHOTA of India and a bitch of US?

It’s not —- At least —- Not yet —- But breaking into pices could make it possible —- Don’t let Ghaleez Fouj MUNIRA Dala and his allies make it so​