یہ ہے الیکٹرانک ووٹنگ مشین۔اینکر عمران خان نے مشین چلاکردکھادی

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Exactly. Now Khotis are looking for excuses to get old paper ballot system back
Only it would be better to have thump impression during verification of voter on the voter list.
In this way, officer will lose its authority. If someone claims about rigging, polling officer will loose it's job also.
Secondly all staff of polling station should loose it's job.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Corrupt parties are beneficiary of the old corrupt system, which allow them to include thousands of illegal votes in their favor and if they lose despite rigging then they themselves cry that they were defeated through rigging.

If the opposition was honest and serious about curbing the rigging issue then they should at least be part of the briefing on EVM machines so that they can openly point out the issues with such machines to either reject them entirely or make improvements in it.

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let me give you some quick examples to improve and I have many more loopholes I can see. If the Cheater candidate has this machine already it can print these votes on random time with the bar code of the morning day and distribute to voter to put them in box. when re-counted that candidate will win. the only way to secure each machine serial number match on printed receipt but that can also be found on polling day by the agents and share with fraud candidate--I have a solution but let's move on. The other way is the software bug for example click two time the ready button allow the voter to vote two times or 10 times. the logic can be secret for example the presiding officer knows the combination and press button in a pattern that allows the voter to cast many votes. I have around 200 objections If anyone likes I can post that Open Letter with Details but overall is still a good system.

Last edited:

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
ہم پاکستانی دُنیا کوئی بھی نظام ہو اسکو بائی پاس کرنے کے طریقے ایجاد کر لیتے ہیں۔

جب خام مال میں مسلۂ ہو تو کُچھ بھی کر لو۔ پراڈکٹ خراب ہی نکلے گی۔

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
The biggest issue with such machines is that people like Kulsoom Nawaz (late) can't vote who are 20 to 30k voters in every constituency.
Also these machines are not fast enough to cast votes like in case Nabil Gabool election.
How will Quaid-E-Azam vote if this is implemented?
Quaed e Azam can still vote. Machine is only authorizing to vote and issuing ballot paper.

But voter verification is same as old.

Quaed e Azam can vote if polling station is captured.

Even one can vote multiple times.

To stop this, voter verification should be done with thumb impression.

Only issue remain if I am a registered voter of area or an out sider. This can be achieved only by a better security management. No other solution

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Quaed e Azam can still vote. Machine is only authorizing to vote and issuing ballot paper.

Only issue remain if I am a registered voter of area or an out sider. This can be achieved only by a better security management. No other solution
Thanks god Quaid e Azam can still vote.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks god Quaid e Azam can still vote.
Polling station security and polling agents will remain very important.
That's why each candidate should have a polling agent at each polling station.

Bad main siyapa dalny sy behtar hai. . .preventive measures

rmunir

Minister (2k+ posts)
All computerized id cards come with barcodes why don't they make barriers before entering the polling station as they got on metro bus stations. scan your id card if the vote verifies, the voter can then proceed with voting.

akzack

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Bro can easily be make controversial by bringing printed vote with bar codes from outside
Let the form 45 say different results but vote counts will say differently ? ? ? ? ?

Election commission can inform opposition to print same bar code

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Well not even in US, they use thumb impression verification. The verification is also done manually by presiding officer or whatever they call them.

The point is to stop manual vote cast and ballot printing frauds. Even if it stops half of it, that would be a great start.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well not even in US, they use thumb impression verification. The verification is also done manually by presiding officer or whatever they call them.

The point is to stop manual vote cast and ballot printing frauds. Even if it stops half of it, that would be a great start.
I am in favor of using EVMs.
EVMs have nothing wrong with it. Voting is easy. No rejected votes. Counting is easy. Result preparation is very fast. Also presiding officers cannot do any rigging.

Only issue is polling station security. Polling agents need to be vigilant. All will be good.

Also time saving. All and most of rigging happen during vote count. Also due mistakes of polling officers intentionally or unintentionally.