‏عمران خان طیبہ خانم،صنم جاوید کو اسمبلی کا ٹکٹ دیں گے؟ہارون رشید کاانکشاف

cheetah

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This will be a great gesture.
The girls remained steadfast and have proven their commitment and loyalty to the party.
This will not be a great gesture but he is now duty bound to give them party tickets. This crisis has filtered out turn coat opportunists from true loyal ideological brave workers. Yes there are few who have to give in the face of extreme situations like Malika Bukhari Shirin Mazari and Mussarat cheema they too should be accommodated like true workers. But still bridge is too far. May Almighty Allah help us.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This will not be a great gesture but he is now duty bound to give them party tickets. This crisis has filtered out turn coat opportunists from true loyal ideological brave workers. Yes there are few who have to give in the face of extreme situations like Malika Bukhari Shirin Mazari and Mussarat cheema they too should be accommodated like true workers. But still bridge is too far. May Almighty Allah help us.

I totally agree with you.
Imagine Sanam Javed and Tayyaba Raja in Punjab PA.
Sanam alone he apnay mukhalfeen ko nath daalnay kay leeaye kafi hai. She's as good a speaker as Murad Saeed. Blaa kee hazir jawab.

ali-raj

Naaaa. These were promoted by those like mishwani, waqas and ary people. These girls just cropped up after regime change, always hanging out in zaman park. Making pics & videos.

What is their actual contribution to PTI? Can anyone shed a light on it.

Both are in jail with request. i haven't seen tayyaba raja arrest, but sanam javed was arrested on request, video is a proof, where she wasn't dragged but accompanied.
Company & Opponents, never back down from infiltration. These are infiltrators. Mark my word.

بہت سے لوگ جو اس وقت چھپے ہوئے ہیں یہ کہ کر کہ کریک ڈاون ہے، وہ کروڑوں کا غبن کر چکے ہیں۔

Hate_Nooras

We need educated, poor and middle class people who are dedicated and sincere to PK. These girls deserve their nominations. It's time to get rid of Chs, Qureshis and khattaks.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Salute to all of the ex-PTI MNA, MPA & all the political workers who withstand and never despaired the torcher and abuse of this fascist government of crooks.