‏کراچی کے سب سے بڑے اور مہنگے اسپتال میں چو ہوں کا راج‎

awam

MPA (400+ posts)
Clearly wrong intention to make this clip. Fist its one single rat, may be isolated incident. Its a private hospital, if that guy is not satisfy with the service take his business somewhere else, easy as 1,2,3.

peoplesoft

Senator (1k+ posts)
Clearly wrong intention to make this clip. Fist its one single rat, may be isolated incident. Its a private hospital, if that guy is not satisfy with the service take his business somewhere else, easy as 1,2,3.
The rat looked lost... could not find its way out... You've got a valid point.

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Why is this a wrong intention ? Is this not true that AGHA KHAN hospital is the most expensive hospital in country? Or is this not correct that they should be checked and questioned for non compliance of rules regulations provided by Ministry of health and penalized accordingly? Agha Khan hospital is applauded for there right steps they must be criticized for their wrong doings and this is the worst one should expect in a hospital, children ward.

yahyakhan100

MPA (400+ posts)
Why is this a wrong intention ? Is this not true that AGHA KHAN hospital is the most expensive hospital in country? Or is this not correct that they should be checked and questioned for non compliance of rules regulations provided by Ministry of health and penalized accordingly? Agha Khan hospital is applauded for there right steps they must be criticized for their wrong doings and this is the worst one should expect in a hospital, children ward.

Well it's an isolated incident, and it's not children ward, its Radiology area, I worked there for 4 years, that's why I can figure it out, you can double check. This video is definitely exaggerated and made with bad intention.

HSiddiqui

Well it's an isolated incident, and it's not children ward, its Radiology area, I worked there for 4 years, that's why I can figure it out, you can double check. This video is definitely exaggerated and made with bad intention.
Video is made in Agha Khan Hospital, Mouse is in Agha Khan Hospital,, ward is not important. This man or his relative must have paid huge money for the treatment and then this is what he encountered. Any one will be shocked such condition of a business that is known as the highest in standard and this man did a favor to bring it live to people to see. No other intention than exposing Agha Khan Hospital's administration , they must see and learn from this.

HSiddiqui

So the man should have waited till there were 100's of rats?