1 Minute Bread for Diabetes Patient - Ideal for Sehri

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Guys - please be careful with these kind of videos and always seek professional advise.

This kind of bread contains butter and eggs which can raise your cholesterol level if taken in excess... Its not only sugar thats dangerous for health, other things like high cholesterol levels are also very harmful.

Lets say you consume this bread 2 times a day (or even 3), you will effectively be eating 14-21 eggs a week, apart from your other daily egg consumption.

Three or more eggs a week increase your risk of heart disease and early death, study says
https://edition.cnn.com/profiles/susan-scutti

Last edited:

Diabetes

MPA (400+ posts)
there is no butter but olive oil which is good for cholesterol. There is only 1 egg which is good for your health. No doctor or dietitian asks you to avoid even 1 egg from your diet.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
there is no butter but olive oil which is good for cholesterol. There is only 1 egg which is good for your health. No doctor or dietitian asks you to avoid even 1 egg from your diet.
But you should clearly mention the dangers of having this bread, lets say 3 times a day... or even 2 times a day..... 21 or 14 eggs a week is not healthy.

Guidelines on eggs keep on changing - latest I read was it safe to have 3 eggs a week....

Three or more eggs a week increase your risk of heart disease and early death, study says

Last edited:

replicaa

Councller (250+ posts)
I agree you shouldn't eat 21 eggs in a week but in latest researches, eggs are not considered heart unfriendly anymore. Eggs mainly were considered risky to the heart health due to the high quantity of cholesterol in them but latest researches show that when it comes to eggs, cholesterol may pose even less of a health risk. Cholesterol is more harmful when oxidised in our arteries, but oxidisation doesn’t happen to the cholesterol in eggs. Please see the article below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys - please be careful with these kind of videos and always seek professional advise.

This kind of bread contains butter and eggs which can raise your cholesterol level if taken in excess... Its not only sugar thats dangerous for health, other things like high cholesterol levels are also very harmful.

Lets say you consume this bread 2 times a day (or even 3), you will effectively be eating 14-21 eggs a week, apart from your other daily egg consumption.

Diabetes

MPA (400+ posts)
I wrote ideal for Sehri, so you don’t do sehri 3 times a day. One egg a day is not a big deal. My dietitian told me I can have 6-7 eggs per week. So it means I can have one bread every day. If someone’s doctor has prohibited from yolk, then they can substitute yolk with egg whites. Not a big issue. I don’t know why Nawaz Shareef is making it a big issue.

Diabetes

MPA (400+ posts)
If anyone does not want an egg in this bread, they can substitute egg with mixture of 1 tablespoon of flaxseed and 4 tablespoons of water. Please in a separate bowl add 1 tablespoon flaxseed flour/powder and 4 tablespoon water, mix it and wait for 15 minutes. When jelly type consistency will be formed, then substitute with eggs in this recipe and bake the bread as per the video. Your eggs free, butter free and cholesterol free bread is ready and is ideal for diabetics and heart patients. I hope Mr. Nawaz Shareef will be happy now. ?

Diabetes

MPA (400+ posts)
Yeh double roti ki jagah hai. Roti wali bread baad mein banaoongi. Parathay bhi. Zero carb bread, roti, naan etc. ?