10 Questions for Fawad Chaudhry by Ali Ahmad Awan

10 Questions for Fawad Chaudhry by Ali Ahmad Awan

Hello guys, I am Ali Ahmad Awan and I am one of the Youngest Social Media Activists of Pakistan,Blogger,Student (Ravian) and above all i am Citizen of Pakistan.

Fawad Chaudhry is a SC Lawyer-Political Commentator & politician former Adviser to The Prime Minister of Pakistan

Ali Ahmad Awan Interviewed Fawad Hussain Chaudhry who is working for Neo News Network right now and doing show "Khabr K Peechay"

Here is the Exclusive Interview of Fawad Hussain Chaudhry by Ali Ahmad Awan

1. What projects you are currently working on?

Ans: Working for Neo News Network doing a show "Khabr K peechay"

2. Which celebrities you believe are the most influential?

Ans: Modern world belongs to Bertrand Russel his ideas are ruling modern world so I think he is the most influential celebrity of modern times

3. On what do you spend the most: clothes, accessories, perfumes, underwear, or anything else?

Ans: On shoes probably its usually expensive

4.Whom do you love more, your parents, friends, siblings, your yourself?

Ans: Human love is like a tree its not divisible you love patents,friends,wife,siblings cannot make such absolute division per se

5. What do you do when not working?

Ans: watching Tv,surfing net,chatting n nonetheless lazy is time best time

6. Do you believe in love at first sight?

Ans: Of course love at first sight is interesting blind dates are always cool

7. Where do you see yourself in the competition?

Ans: There is no competition

8. Where do you think you will be after 25 years?

Ans: Dead or Retire

9- Describe Pakistan in 3 words

Ans: It’s my country

10- Your message for youngsters

Ans: Be rationale make opinions after going through the facts try to think rationally n say no to extremism n always be ready to accept change

Last edited by a moderator:

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
what is this. there is nothing special in this interview. the only thing i saw was some over self projection. youngest??? thats a relative thing. did u compare urself wth others? siasat.pk is becoming a joke

Razzi

MPA (400+ posts)
what was that interview questions should be like that
1. what is your qualification?
2. what is your family background?
3. how much do you earn?
4. do you feel better after quitting politics?
5. have you ever gone through difficult times?

Chal_Rehn_Dey

Councller (250+ posts)
add couple of more question to add:
Q: Your uncle or what ever Ch. Farrukh Altaf how much Money he made when he was Jhelum Nazim?
Q: When he was Nazim he built extended boundary wall of his residence on civil line which is clear squatting. Would you condemn action of your relative ?
Q: During his tenure he collected extortion money from ching Chi drivers, stall holders, and Dancers in festivals e.g. Suleman Paris.
There is countless list of his corruptions and now trying purify their selves by joining PTI. Any comment Mr. Opportunist Fawad Ch.
and yes you were Musharaf's spoke person and you joined PPP and started defending Zardari, now you are analyst till find better opportunity to make some money.

Saley Sarey ******.............BC

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
9/10 for you for such a girly interview.... yeh bhi poch laina tha ke sir app sotay waqt lungi pehantay hain ya chadi bunyan?