1001 ways to fool the public, Author: Sharif Brothers

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
1001 ways to fool the public, Author: Sharif Brothers

Punjab%20government%20will%20not%20take%20foreign%20aid%21%20Instead%20Federal%20government%20will%20take%20foreign%20aid%20and%20then%20give%20to%20Punjab%20government....
Punjab government will not take foreign aid! Instead Federal government will take foreign aid and then give it to Punjab government...

2019.gif

Kaan idhar se pakro ya udhar se, baat to aik hi hai. Kab tak awaam ko bewaqoof banayen ge ye raiwind ke baadshah?

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
in general Pakistanis are easy to govern and foolish. Pakistani TOP officials are making us fool for last 70 YEARS even when paksitan was not EXISTs.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
in general Pakistanis are easy to govern and foolish. Pakistani TOP officials are making us fool for last 70 YEARS even when paksitan was not EXISTs.
Now you will say Quaid-e-Azam fooled everyone in order to make the biggest blunder in the history of mankind...

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan isnt a beggar living on charity and he is not a paid agent of anti-Pakistan elements so he will never say any such thing. If he does, then i will say goodbye to him.

Imran khan major source of income is charity for his hospital. He is relying on charity for his hospital.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
riet I wont debate that IK is a begger because he begged for a charity hospital a very nobel cause and all pakistanies are proud of that. but did you ever say you will leave him if he will talk to AH.
and one more thing dont leave PTI because most of the time you come up with good stuf.
Imran Khan isnt a beggar living on charity and he is not a paid agent of anti-Pakistan elements so he will never say any such thing. If he does, then i will say goodbye to him.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
riet I wont debate that IK is a begger because he begged for a charity hospital a very nobel cause and all pakistanies are proud of that. but did you ever say you will leave him if he will talk to AH.
and one more thing dont leave PTI because most of the time you come up with good stuf.
I wont leave PTI over such things as Imran Khan 'talking' to Altaf Hussain. If he makes an alliance with MQM or compromises on any issue e.g corruption, tax evasion then i will surely leave PTI. But i am not worried because i know Imran Khan is not a two-faced hypocrite and doesnt go back on his word.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
are you sure you will leave PTI when he will make alliance with MQM. just want to make sure. will ask you again during the government formation process.
I wont leave PTI over such things as Imran Khan 'talking' to Altaf Hussain. If he makes an alliance with MQM or compromises on any issue e.g corruption, tax evasion then i will surely leave PTI. But i am not worried because i know Imran Khan is not a two-faced hypocrite and doesnt go back on his word.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
are you sure you will leave PTI when he will make alliance with MQM. just want to make sure. will ask you again during the government formation process.

I don't know about arslan4u but I assure u from my side that if PTI made alliance with MQM ,I will leave PTI...No questions asked.

do hafte mein hi hawa nikal gayi?

پی ٹی آئی کولوں امداد دا مطالبہ کیتا اے? جیڑا مروڑ اٹھیا وے اودے نل تے لگدا کوج اینج ھی وے۔
ھوا نکل گئی وے تے توسی اپنے ٹائیر مضبوط رکھو۔ اگلے الیکشن ویچ بڑیاں دوڑاں لانیاں نے۔ اے نہ ھوے کدرے ٹائیر برسٹ کرجاوے
;)تے صرف اک ھی سواری بچ جاوے۔

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes i am sure, dont worry i wont back out of my word because i am not 'Sharif' :)

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
پی ٹی آئی کولوں امداد دا مطالبہ کیتا اے? جیڑا مروڑ اٹھیا وے اودے نل تے لگدا کوج اینج ھی وے۔
ھوا نکل گئی وے تے توسی اپنے ٹائیر مضبوط رکھو۔ اگلے الیکشن ویچ بڑیاں دوڑاں لانیاں نے۔ اے نہ ھوے کدرے ٹائیر برسٹ کرجاوے
;)تے صرف اک ھی سواری بچ جاوے۔
Instead of attacking PTI in every thread, try to defend your own hypocrite party or just admit that you cant defend them.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Instead of attacking PTI in every thread, try to defend your own hypocrite party or just admit that you cant defend them.

These kinda people only know blah blah blah...They will never defend themselves cos they know they can't.