11th Hour - 12th April 2011 - Hassan Nisar & Mushahiduallah Khan

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hasan nasar in the attach clip saying that his M-milk (Doood) is ***** its not our fault.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/PakistansTube?feature=mhum#p/u/3/u2pA1UXtlPQ[/video]

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
As a matter of fact Hassan Nisar was right, all these politicians are bunch of B**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************, they deserve to be hanged upside down in the middle of the city what they have done to the nation and its people.well done hassan nisar.Next time curse them on my behalf too .

Last edited:

vas49

Citizen
well done hassan nisar. well said these politicians should be shots.
but sir you did lose your temper

my vote is with you

please get these clown politicians out of the country

i left pakistan 1975 went back to lahore in 1989 nothing had change no water no electric no law and order i said to myself not going to come back to this country again

poor are lot poorer rich are more richer so what a surprise nothing has change i think its worst.

these politicians are clowns do not trust any one of them a assholes cannot stand the true lairs lairs lllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssss.

Last edited:

No2liberalExtermists

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hassan Nisar loves to call everyone a munafiq (hypocrite). This tv show has proved that he himself is one. Why? Because as per authentic hadith the Prophet (PBUH) described four habits of a munafiq and one is that whenever a munafiq gets angry he/she starts using abusive language.

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
mushahidullah provoked hasan nisar! what did he expect in return?
well done hasan nisar we are with you!!!

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
Lanet on politician you mf is choore and looting why would do the Gali you shame politician , I support Hasan Nisar

gill62

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I dont have any sympathy with mushahidullah but the abusive language used by hassan nisar was very bad.Hassan nisar showed himself very idiot, nonsense,ill mannered and stupid person.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
[hilar]u know hassan nisar aisi zaban Q use karta hay,Q k wo ab MQM mein aa giya hay,kharbozay ko dekh kar kharbooza rang tu pakarta hay na,is ne b dekho kiya aur pakarna hay [hilar]
I dont have any sympathy with mushahidullah but the abusive language used by hassan nisar was very bad.Hassan nisar showed himself very idiot, nonsense,ill mannered and stupid person.

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hassan Nisar ko kehna inho politicians kay jasla mein jatey ho tum
he think talking like crazy will prove him unbiased as if

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Just see whom Hassan Nisar is Supporting?

When I saw this column, I didn't understand why does Hassan support MQM but now I got now as their Mental, Character Level and their Language are same that's why Hassan Nisar can't support other than MQM...

648bebd02af8bfb0c435e00fbee50493.gif

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
think Hasan Nasar invited MQM his Farm House thats why one of their leader said on the air that every Punjabi house there Dance Mujran there. They forgot we have only one Shahi Bazar in Lahore, there are very few like Hasan Nisar.

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)
Great to hear Hassan stand up and call these animals what they really are....has nothing to do with MQM....not only are they what Hassan called them but are far worse... Bravo Hassan!

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Great to hear Hassan stand up and call these animals what they really are....has nothing to do with MQM....not only are they what Hassan called them but are far worse... Bravo Hassan!
Agar aap ko main yahe kahoon jo Hassan Nisar nay kaha hai tu kaisa lagay ga..............

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
absoutely right Hassan sahab, do it, ye laaton ke bhuut hen baaton se nahi maante