11th Hour - 26th May 2011 - Zaid Hamid, Fawad Ch. & Hamid Mir

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fawad Ch absolutely true........Geo APML

i don't know, which part of fawad chaudhary's talk impressed you. First of all, he is ill-mannered person who don't know the mannerism of debate. I have seen him in many talk shows in which he almost fight with everybody.

Secondly, he supports a traitor who broke the constitution of pakistan in 1999 and push a political government away ( i dont like PMLN as wel but they came in the government through some kind of political process). he started all this which we are facing these days, he sold pakistanis in exchange of dollars (he admitted in his book "line of fire"), He get this NRO signed (who'd given him right to forgive corruption of zardari and others).

According to artical 6 of pakistan constitution he is traitor and he deserves death penalty according to law.

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
excellent job fawad chaudray. he is outspoken..although i do not doubt zaid hamid's patriotism i cannot stop to accept the fact that he is simply too much into 'conspiracy' theories.
like Kamran Khaan said, "we need to stop giving our awam the lollipop of conspiracy"

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
fawad chaudhary kicked zaid hamid's ass all over that show causing him to choke :):):)

this was not wrestling going on in this show mate. it was talk show. by the what did you think was wrong in zaid's talk about musharaf and other issues.
zaid hamid always talk about christian zionist, hindu zionist and jew zionist but he never talked about muslim zionists like you, your musharraf and this pet (fawad chaudhry) of his.

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
your zionist conspiracy master zaid hamid was grilled today. you should have seen his face he was like crying because he could not deny anything that fawad said. je just kept saying wohi to me kahay raha hon lekin...total bs
Musharraf all the way
this was not wrestling going on in this show mate. it was talk show. by the what did you think was wrong in zaid's talk about musharaf and other issues.
zaid hamid always talk about christian zionist, hindu zionist and jew zionist but he never talked about muslim zionists like you, your musharraf and this pet (fawad chaudhry) of his.

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Fawad chaudary is a real lion and son of pakistan. bohattttt aala yaar he made this lal topi conspiracy master speechless and like crying LOL
JEAY MUSHARRAF
JEAY APML